PDA

View Full Version : Transitioning from texting

Done
02-24-2009, 02:56 PM
So I K closed and # Closed a girl last Saturday (V Day)

Thanks this site I have had solid text game with her for the last week, she def seems interested. Not sure who to credit for it, but that "congratulations" text worked like a charm!

My problem is if I text for much longer things will get boring and too routine and she will lose any attraction.

So my question is, how do I transition to calling and asking her out. I was thinking of texting her something like...

"So im taking you out next week, do you prefer McDonalds or Wendys?". Then when she replies tell her ill call her to discuss plans.

Would happily accept ideas..

Thanks for all the help thus far.

Intention
02-24-2009, 03:01 PM
So I K closed and # Closed a girl last Saturday (V Day)

Thanks this site I have had solid text game with her for the last week, she def seems interested. Not sure who to credit for it, but that "congratulations" text worked like a charm!

My problem is if I text for much longer things will get boring and too routine and she will lose any attraction.

So my question is, how do I transition to calling and asking her out. I was thinking of texting her something like...

"So im taking you out next week, do you prefer McDonalds or Wendys?". Then when she replies tell her ill call her to discuss plans.

Would happily accept ideas..

Thanks for all the help thus far.

Yes I would like to know this too. I posted a question last night and this may have solved it if I had known better text game transitions ahead of time...

professor_x
02-25-2009, 09:22 AM
so what you have to do is set up the call IN the text conversation ... i mean .. if you have solid conversation skills (which you'll need on the phone anyway or why bother) you should be able to manipulate your conversation to go where you want...

have the conversation go to something like where she says "wow who are you?!?!!?" or "who the hell do you think you are!! .. no one talks to me like that!!" or "what kind of guy talks about puppies?"

pretty much anything where she asks you like who or what your deal is. then you simply reply "call me and find out" and then its on... if she says "you call me :)" then you bust on her for being difficult etc etc .. then go from there.

or if anything ... pick up thephone .. and give her a call. or text her: "this texting thing is giving me carpel tunnel ... call me"

or call her and say (odds of answering machine are high) : "hey ... so the texting thing was getting old and i wanted to hear your voice. so call me back." straight and simple.this isnt really a big deal ... if she gave u her number, then youre already 80% there.

Done
02-25-2009, 03:55 PM
Hi professor x,

Thanks for that, that has helped get my mind working. Thanks.

I think its important to not let any sort of relationship get boring, especially in the early stages.