PDA

View Full Version : Not sure what this girl wants

Layfield
02-19-2009, 11:33 PM
Ill try to keep it concise.

I had this one girl in my english class semester 1. We never talked throughout the entire class until I worked with her in a peer review and after that she would talk to me on facebook. I thought she was probably into me because of how much she was talking to me and the fact that I never initiate conversation with her but she still talked to me. Anyways I found out that she had a boyfriend so I figured it was all in my head.

Semester 2 she starts talking to me and shit and comes up with an excuse to see me (I need to check out her new hair color). Anyways a couple days later we ended up meeting up to watch lost (her idea again). I had intentions of hooking up with her when I agreed to it. When I got to her place, there were pictures of her boyfriend all over her wall, and within 5 minutes of being there she actually brings him up. I get discouraged because of this and dont try anything that night. She tries to see me again the next day and I say no, and she tries to see me again a week later and I say I will, but end up blowing her off. She still tries to see me again and talks to me but I dont want to see her if she just wants to be friends. What do you think of this?

CMPitts
02-20-2009, 04:38 PM
Sounds like she wanted a friend all along.

Layfield
02-20-2009, 11:50 PM
Sounds like she wanted a friend all along.

Yeah thats what I was thinking. The only reason why I thought otherwise was because I thought it would be weird to try so hard just to be someone's friend.

Hitman47
02-21-2009, 12:24 AM
Ok she doesnt want to fuck, but it looks like shes in for a real friendship... I say why not? Think what can you win from it... social proof?... her hot firends.... who knows.

professor_x
02-21-2009, 08:44 AM
Ok she doesnt want to fuck, but it looks like shes in for a real friendship... I say why not? Think what can you win from it... social proof?... her hot firends.... who knows.

yep. use it to your advantage .. when she breaks with her boyfrined and she comes running to YOU for comfort... agree with him and play devils advocate and move in.