PDA

View Full Version : I fucked up... She stopped texting.. need help..

02-19-2009, 12:18 PM
So this girl i really really like and wanna get with stopped texting cuze if fucked up.. well this is wat happened.. it was mostly out of confusion.. here check the text:

we were talking bout her going to McDonalds and using one of her friends to get free food..

Me: Take lilly.. im sure shell get u something lol
Her: I cant keep using the same person stupid
Me: haha go talk to the "faggit kid"
Her: LMAO her went bak to his old house
Me: Aww u miss him? lol
Her: fuck no lol i forgot bout him
Me: lol keep lying to urself haha

This is where it gets fucked up..

Her : Watch ima fuck you up
Me: (Thinkin that shes jokin.. which im sure she was) O yea? when?
Her: when ever im in your town
Me: lol ite well see bout that miss
Her: U don need to see anything.. itll be too fast u wont even relize wat hit you
Me: (thinkin shes jokin again) lol.. real funny lol
Her: dont worry ill show u
Me: u aint gonna do sheit.. lol
Her: oh don worry ill let u think that
Me: lol i kno u wont do sheit lol
her: bitch u dont kno me
me: lol bitch? relax now.. didnt kno truth wud hurt this much.. (MAJOR FUCK UP)
her:u bitch i dont fuckin like you.. bullshitin
Me: o wow.. i was jus jokin babe.. relax..
Her: NO i won relax.. ur dumass jokes pissin me the fuck off... fuc u..

so i had class and cudnt text for an hour.. i texter her bak sayin "u good?" no reply.. than 2 hours later i texter her and no reply till now.. been a whole day..

wat i was thinkin bout doing was tomoro i text her saying :

Me: hey u still mad at me? :(

If she says yes or doesnt reply than i say:
"Yo honestly u confused me.. i thought u were joking the whole time.. i didnt kno ud flip like that.. the whole time u talkin bout beatin me up seemed like a joke so i went along with it.. if u was really getting mad u shud of tol me that stop it or something and i would of.. theres no reason for me to piss u off... Im not enjoying u being mad at me u kno"

if she says no im not mad at u than i jus say that but tellin her " ite cool .. but I jus want u to kno that.. "

is this good or shud i leave her alone for a while? and text monday or soemthing if she still doesnt text bak till than?

please help

Convo
02-19-2009, 12:21 PM
I think you should just drop her and move on. She seems crazy lol

ellipse
02-19-2009, 01:09 PM
try not to fall in to her 'trap' because as soon as you say 'are you mad at me'; she's in control and has the power to mess with your head.

Try to like play it cool, offer to take her out for the night so you can talk about it.
Maybe:
- 'listen, maybe i can take you out for a bit to eat and we can talk'
- 'was only toying around with you the other night, you know you can forgive me' ( or add 'how could you resist this face :) ?'

Just some suggestions.

CMPitts
02-19-2009, 01:32 PM
NEXT!

Stop having whole conversations using text messages. It's almost impossible to get a person's tone and body language whenever it is through text. For the next girl, make sure you TALK to her on the phone.

aDarkBorg
02-19-2009, 02:17 PM
is this girl 15?

newbiepua
02-19-2009, 02:37 PM
Me: Take lilly.. im sure shell get u something lol
Her: I cant keep using the same person stupid
Me: haha go talk to the "faggit kid"
Her: LMAO her went bak to his old house
Me: Aww u miss him? lol
Her: fuck no lol i forgot bout him
Me: lol keep lying to urself haha
It's not one major line that you said that "fucked it up. You just keep messing up with each message. You're not building attraction or sexual tension with any of these messages. I don't know where you intend to go with these. You just keep negging and negging and you're making her feel like you're an asshole.

Her : Watch ima fuck you up
Me: (Thinkin that shes jokin.. which im sure she was) O yea? when?

This is probably the threshold where she didn't want to take any more shit. Obviously, you don't realize that you overnegged, so you just keep challenging her with IODs. Change shit up man. Every single message you giver her is an IOD until the last minute when you give up that negative vibe and apologize.

ChaosConfetti
02-19-2009, 02:47 PM
It's not one major line that you said that "fucked it up. You just keep messing up with each message. You're not building attraction or sexual tension with any of these messages. I don't know where you intend to go with these. You just keep negging and negging and you're making her feel like you're an asshole.

This is probably the threshold where she didn't want to take any more shit. Obviously, you don't realize that you overnegged, so you just keep challenging her with IODs. Change shit up man. Every single message you giver her is an IOD until the last minute when you give up that negative vibe and apologize.

I actually like ellipse's idea about the "how can you resist this face" text. Try it ONLY if you really want this girl that bad. Otherwise, like everyone else said, drop it and move on. An emotionally healthy woman shouldn't get her panties up in a bunch over something as silly as that.

@newbiepua: perhaps you could give him some examples as to what to say to state his intent? I'm not much of a text game expert (yet) but I think I'd have done something like:

Her: I'm gonna fuck you up.
You: Sure, but I get to choose the position

Her: Ima hit you so hard you won't know what hit you.
You: Hey, I wanna at least be awake for the fun

All establish a playful sexual frame in a humorous fashion. Or at least I think so ;)

02-19-2009, 02:48 PM

yea i kno i kno.. but i cant go bak now.. so wat can i do now?

I mite use "was only toying around with you the other night, you know you can forgive me'" thx ellipse..

newbiepua
02-19-2009, 03:13 PM
There is not much you can do... I mean, if you apologize to her, you're giving her all the power and that would make you less attractive and I'm not sure if she'll even forgive or whatnot.

I think just wait it out. lol extreme times call for extreme measures. I guess I have two things you could try out.

1. Just wait it out for a long time and start it all over with a positive vibe.

2. "Wow. My friend Derek was using my phone... You didn't really think that was me did you? Jeez" or something along those lines.

professor_x
02-19-2009, 04:26 PM
what i used one time when a text conversation was going south ... you have to catch it the FIRST time you realize that its going to shit. BTW this girl is literally crazy, you're right it seems like all fun and games then she just flips out .. drop her man not worth it.

"wow this conversation went sour real quick .. im going to call you later and we can figure out where it went wrong"

that way youre not apologetic about anything (since its not your fault) and you are establishing .. ok lets figure this out .. gives them time to relax and recover .. and when you DO call, dont even bring it up, just have a convo like nothing ever happened.

kink
02-20-2009, 12:30 AM
The continual degradation of the English language..

Philonous
02-20-2009, 08:45 AM
Best advice is grow some stones man, you were kidding around and you let her know that don't be such an over apologetic bitch. You gave her all the power know she basically has your nuts in her hand. Just don't text her for a few days and then hit her up again with something completely outside the previous conversation.

In that brief break hit up some other girls, best thing for you would be to find a new one that bitch sounds crazy I hope for your sake she is at least hot.