PDA

View Full Version : i screwed up, how can i save myself?

resocialize
02-18-2009, 01:42 PM
I've just met this girl a week ago and we kinda been fluff talking a bit, decided to try to go for a day2 but kinda veered off, im probably screwed up but cant figure out where.

me: so has it happened yet?
hb: what happened?
me: have you fallen in love with me yet?
hb: wow coorny! if i did, not anymore :P haha kiddings
me: hmm, ur just taking longer than the others :P we need to kick it more, so the process will go faster :P
hb: i dno you think you can snagg me?
i didnt want to buy into her frame of me chasing her so i tried to reframe it, didnt work out as i thought it would =/

me:ur already falling for me! but careful girl, im a heartbreak waiting to happened >:)
hb: I guess... whatever floats ur boat

any good responses to this? or should i just not text back and try again in a day or so?

kink
02-19-2009, 02:17 AM
Playing well too hard to get/cocky (un)funny.

You have to be direct at some point, or else NOTHING GETS DONE.

ie.

"you think you can snagg me?"
"well let's find out next XXX at XXX."

Set something up.
Now, you just give it a couple day and start from scratch, like that last convo never happened.

resocialize
02-19-2009, 12:12 PM
alright cool, yeh i think i screwed up because i think she meant "you think you can snagg me?" as in pick her up lol! because she was responding well to all of my texts at that point, and thats the only thing that makes sense.

newbiepua
02-19-2009, 02:56 PM
me: so has it happened yet?
hb: what happened?
me: have you fallen in love with me yet?
hb: wow coorny! if i did, not anymore :P haha kiddings
me: hmm, ur just taking longer than the others :P we need to kick it more, so the process will go faster :P
hb: i dno you think you can snagg me?

The first two message you sent were okay. It would've worked if you just said the second message without the first one. It would look less corny. Don't use smiley faces; it destroys sexual tension and you seem less ballsy and it's not impressive to say bold things when you use smiley faces.

me:ur already falling for me! but careful girl, im a heartbreak waiting to happened >:)
You're giving away too much iois when she hasn't given you a lot of iois in return. She dosen't find you a challenge and you don't seem very sexworthy because you use a smiley face every time you give an ioi because you're scared she might say "no" and don't want to make it awkward. In other words, it's not attractive.

What's better?

Come have dinner with me. at 7 <---not scared she'll say no
Kick it with me LOLOL :) :) :). <--- very scared and expecting her to say no

You get the point.

There is not much you can respond to this. You've given her IOIs nonstop, so it's gonna be weird for you to give her an IOD now, which is what you would do if you really wanted to respond. Something like "You're boring."

resocialize
02-19-2009, 06:15 PM
thanks for the analysis newbiepua, so would u recommend the same thing as kink to move on? or is this a lost cause?

Jinky
02-20-2009, 06:45 AM
I think the opener was good.

"Has it happened yet"- Build curiosity

"Have you fallen in love with me yet"- It looks corny but thats how its supposed to look. Its cock/funny. AND it worked.

You screwed it up by being an idiot. She opened up? "You think you can snagg me".... so many possibilities for a good flirt right there. She now just thinks your an idiot.

I dont believe in lost causes..... Just have more than one girl at ALL times.

Jinky
02-20-2009, 07:04 AM
Come have dinner with me. at 7 <---not scared she'll say no
Kick it with me LOLOL :) :) :). <--- very scared and expecting her to say no"

This is spot on, by covering your ass by laughing like you dont care, you arent open to her rejection, therefore the question doesnt matter. The gift between people is in opening yourself up emotionally, not in the asking her out... If you catch my drift? Some philosopher said that.....