PDA

View Full Version : when HBs dont answer the phone..

latinavo
02-16-2009, 06:58 PM
So yesterday I called this HB who Im talking because I wanted to get something to eat. She didnt answer so I sent a text message saying "my head hurts and I want a burger haha". That was it. She didnt call back or text back for the rest of the day.

Today I ran into her in the grocery store. She wasnt wearing make up or anything so she was kind of embarrased. None the less she said oh i like your glasses, shirt, shoes etc. I told her I had to go so I left.

then she texted me saying "are you okay?". I didnt reply so she texted again "ok well I need to talk with you about stuff :)"

half an hour later she sent another text of her trying to say something in spanish to make me laugh.

I still didnt reply.

Then she sent another text saying. "hey what are you doing?" and finally she sent another text saying "why you no answer me:("

its torture at this point haha and I dont know if I should call her today or wait a little bit more until tomorrow.

then I want to give her a hoop..so i can reward her..

WHAT KINDS OF HOOPS DO YOU GUYS RECOMMEND?

cheers,

latinavo

Basically Yes
02-16-2009, 07:24 PM
So yesterday I called this HB who Im talking because I wanted to get something to eat. She didnt answer so I sent a text message saying "my head hurts and I want a burger haha". That was it. She didnt call back or text back for the rest of the day.

Today I ran into her in the grocery store. She wasnt wearing make up or anything so she was kind of embarrased. None the less she said oh i like your glasses, shirt, shoes etc. I told her I had to go so I left.

then she texted me saying "are you okay?". I didnt reply so she texted again "ok well I need to talk with you about stuff :)"

half an hour later she sent another text of her trying to say something in spanish to make me laugh.

I still didnt reply.

Then she sent another text saying. "hey what are you doing?" and finally she sent another text saying "why you no answer me:("

its torture at this point haha and I dont know if I should call her today or wait a little bit more until tomorrow.

then I want to give her a hoop..so i can reward her..

WHAT KINDS OF HOOPS DO YOU GUYS RECOMMEND?

cheers,

latinavo

I'm surprised your pouting tactic worked, it makes me wonder if she's ugly. Anyway, you obviously have her wrapped around your finger at this point so I don't think she needs to jump through any hoops as she's been texting and practically begging you to respond to her.

In my opinion just start talking to her; she's showing IOI's so just build some comfort and when you have it then ask her out on a day 2.

FemmeFatale
02-16-2009, 07:39 PM
^ She could still be hot but have major insecurity issues.

"OMG, he saw me without make up? What does he think of me now. I need validation, QUICK.. RIGHT NOW!"
Hence the clingy contacts.

craze9
02-17-2009, 08:44 AM
In my opinion your ignoring 5 text messages comes off as trying too hard to play hard to get. It's like you're punishing her for not answering you the day before... but you should have the attitude that you don't care at all whether she picks up the phone one day. Rather than completely ignoring her I would have just taken my time responding and sent brief / noncommital texts back, giving her lots of little hoops.

As the other posts indicate it's rare that a girl will fire away w/ text after text when being ignored, and that she did calls into question her value.

Anyway I suggest you have a story / reason for why you didn't respond to any of her texts - you were doing something really awesome that kept you busy. She is likely to ask you and if you say or imply in any way that it was retaliation for her ignoring you I think you'll be in trouble.

Also out of curiosity why was her first text to you "are you okay?" That is not a very good one to receive lol and you were right to ignore it but after that you could have responded.

latinavo
02-17-2009, 11:14 PM
First of all when I saw her in the gorcery shop I acted completely normal with her, gave her a big hug and everything. However I acted as if I was in a rush. Then after the 5 txt messages, I sent one saying "hey i didnt have my phone with me.whats up?..she replied: just doing some schoolwork how are you?

After that I called her and chatted a little bit, and then asked her if she could come with me tomorrow to take my car for an oil change so that later she would bring me back. She said yeah.

So today she texted me "Hola :) do you still need a ride?" i said yes and so we met and went there.

Now, among the 5 messages she texted me, she sent one saying that she wanted to talk about some stuff. So I asked her whats the stuff? I kinda knew that it was about our status of what we are doing.. so she was a bit hesitant to talk about it and then told me that we were maybe moving to fast and that she is scared.

I told her that honestly Im a little scared too cause its my first time dating someone in a long time, and that at the moment I like her a lot, I have a great time with her and love her personality. I told her there is no pressure cause we are in college and you never know whats gonna happen, but at the moment I like her very much and Id like to keep seing her. And then time will tell what happens.

I think Im doing the right thing but Im open for suggestions

cheers,

latinavo

craze9
02-18-2009, 08:17 AM
Ok... have you slept with this girl yet or not?

playtothebeat
02-18-2009, 10:50 AM
never ever ever ever ever have "the talk" about "the status" with the girl.
that can't possibly lead to anything good.

Dagon
02-20-2009, 12:49 AM
I suggest you read some David DeAngelo stuff. Dont' overdo the cocky/funny thing he is talking about (if you are new it is almost guaranteed you will start overusing it which is not good) but focus on what NOT TO SAY to a woman.

Never say that it is you first date. Never say that you are nervous about a date. These two are severe DLVs.

Be very careful about saying to a girl that you really like her. This can be good in some cases but you need calibration. If she is not ready for it you may shut down her attraction for you by saying anything like that.

And never discuss your status with a girl. Even after the sex. I have debriefed many women and all of them agreed that they want for it to 'just happen' (unless they are looking exclusively for marriage). Making plans about a possible relationship or anything else takes away the tension and you don't want that.

latinavo
02-22-2009, 11:48 PM
thanks guys.Yeah when we had the conversation, I said Im just enjoying the moment. Then I told her I really like her for who she is more than because shes pretty. I told her that I have dated many beautiful women and I have found out that beauty is common so having a great personality and lifestyle is really nice in a girl. Then I told her I was going out of town this wkend so she could come along to Miami or New Orleans. She didnt come.

So I went to New Orleans for the weekend..had a fucking amazing time. She texted me when I was on my way really late at night saying

Hey where are you?

I didnt reply but next day when I was partying and having a blast I texted her saying

Hey baby. Im concerned about this city. the people have issues. Ive seen 162 old lady saggy baggy boobies in the last 5 minutes but other than that Im having FUNN!!!

she replied some time later saying

haha are you in new orleans?

then I didnt reply cause I was too busy..New Orleans is out of control and I had so much fun..

So I just got back now and Im gonna call her tomorrow to tell her how much fun I had and taht I need her help with something(sowing my pants, cause I broke them) then we will see what happens

cheers,

latinavo

latinavo
02-25-2009, 11:26 AM
So I called her monday. SHe didnt pick up so I texted her saying "baby! I had the craziest time in Nola. I have so much to tell u. I also need you help with something i think you are good at so call me."

She never called or texted back. I never texted again either, I think thats as far as I can go. I think I played it really cool but I think she wants to go back to her Ex. I dont care this courtship is over, but I feel like all courtships end in a similar way for me..am I doing something wrong? or is it just bad luck?

cheers,

latinavo

Basically Yes
02-25-2009, 11:46 AM
..am I doing something wrong? or is it just bad luck?

"I told her that honestly Im a little scared too cause its my first time dating someone in a long time, and that at the moment I like her a lot, I told her there is no pressure cause we are in college and you never know whats gonna happen, but at the moment I like her very much and Id like to keep seing her."

Saying things like that leads to bad luck with women.