PDA

View Full Version : Your thoughts please

walshy
02-16-2009, 12:53 PM
Met her on a college ski trip last month...nothing happened (my friend was trying his best to score her), just loads of banter. Met her randomly a week later at a club in (a City), got her number, she seemed in to me but I didn't pull the trigger, still all good. We talked on facebook a bit (below). This sort of thing happens a lot with me, I get so far and have no end game...that's why my mates call me "the pickup artist with no end game".

I'd love to hear your thoughts on this if you have any

After adding her on Facebook....

Her:
EOGHAN! hows it goin? ha tht rhymes...you hav a good sat night? twas fun..no? luv <Her name>

Me:
Alright bad girl, good night, very random seeing u again! You headin to tripod <ski trip reunion> on Wed? X

Her:
it was indeed..i hope you found your friends again in the end...am thinking of it yes i might go but will prob not drink as feel quite sick and fluey and the moment...might seee you ther then :)

Her:
bad girl?

Me:
Isn't that what those three freckles are for? <she drew three frecles beside her eye...I was getting some banter out of that> That's what you told me??

Her:
i told you the freckles were because of what exactly? am sorry but my drunkeness doesn't not allow me to remember lol :)

Me:
Yeh apparently they made you "bad" for some reason...your words! Where were u last night? <After her not coming to the ski trip reunion>

Her:
hahah sorry my memory!! hahah lol...i hav been kinda sick so i thought it best to stay in last night caus i went out last week when i really shouldn't have...was it goood???

Me:
Fun night, you should have come! Everyone was hanging yday...you're coming to the next one, i've decided for you!

Her:
you've decided for me have you? lol ok if you insist......have fun in ur red cape mister <valentines party>, shall see you at the next one i guess lol :) luv ashface.

The next party is this thursday...

I'm not sure where to take it from here to be honest, I'm a bit of a plonker when it comes to telling if a girl is in to me

Some of your thoughts or advice would be greatly appreciated

Cheers for reading! :D

Walshy

Bobby42
02-16-2009, 03:45 PM
I'm a bit of a plonker when it comes to telling if a girl is in to me

Walshy

You can see it in her eyes, I obviously cant describe it to you but youll know it when you see it...

Vapor
02-16-2009, 03:55 PM
You can see it in her eyes, I obviously cant describe it to you but youll know it when you see it...
No, there are very observable behaviors called Indicators of Interest (IOIs).