PDA

View Full Version : Day 2- dealing with discomfort

gunner12
02-16-2009, 07:34 AM
Okay, here's a problem I've been running up against in my game lately as I've been progressing and getting more Day 2's.

Often, I'll find that a girl who was totally into me and giving me IOIs on the night I picked her up will be giving off really uncomfortable vibes on the Day 2. Obviously, this means my day 2 game is weak, and I'm just going to work on that by plowing through more day 2s and reading about the subject more.

But in the meantime I'm just wondering if you guys can give me some pointers as to what I'm doing wrong.

Oh, also, I came up with a strategy today and I want to hear what you guys think of it. The idea is to "call a girl on her shit" when she's uncomfortable or bored on a day 2, by saying something like "hey, I'm not putting up with this BULLSHIT much longer, either you STOP fidgeting and looking around the room or I'I'M OUT OF HERE." I know that sounds extreme and out of place for a day 2, where you're supposed to be making her feel comfortable, but RJ uses a similar strategy for flakes in phone game and apparently it works there, so I'm wondering if it might work in this context.

Nat3r
02-16-2009, 07:49 AM
what are you doing on these day 2's

Romo
02-16-2009, 08:26 AM
I like to think of dates, in terms of state breaks. When you left her with a number close, she had accumulated a certain amount of "emotional momentum" or put herself into a "State".

By not being able to upkeep that sort of momentum in person all the time -- without being needy; there is txt game, Phone game... ETC.

It sounds like you just let her cool down, and are then approaching her like she's still 'warm'.

You still have to go off of light-hearted, playful banter, remind her of why she's attracted to you (good usage of txt game works here too) -- and then you can move into comfort.

You can't just jump straight into comfort -- that's weird, too serious, too fast...:rolleyes:

If you number closed, you conveyed a certain amount of interest.... How much comfort/wide rapport (wide variety of interesting topics) did you mix up between you both? If you get her emotionally amped (after wide rapport, go for deep comfort) -- and don't want to let her have a state break... -- shoot for insta-date.

txt+Phone.Skills = Very helpful.

==Romo