PDA

View Full Version : How effective do you think this will be?

Vita
02-16-2009, 02:09 AM
A cute girl keeps telling me to draw her so I got an idea. I tell her that I want to get some coffee while drawing her and we go, but while walking to the shop I semi-shock her I tell her to give me her arm or hand flat out, and we simply walk arm in arm before we get to the coffee shop. If she feels awkward I tease her and say that's cute--I was simply seeing how comfortable she was because I'm can't draw you if you're not comfortable even holding my arm. After all, I'll be looking you up and down for the next hour or so. If she's comfortable then just play assume attraction and kino-escalate heavily for the rest of the night.

The reason is because I think this could be a pretty good comfort test that doesn't have repercussions like a kiss test but the key would be to show confidence and give her something lasting to think about while I draw/chat with her. Any opinions?

Swish36
02-16-2009, 02:26 AM
"Hey you saw the Movie "Titanic"? Yea, it's a good movie. Hey, take your clothes off. haha yea, you wouldn't do that. I mean, it could give me some motivation. :)"

Hah, i just made that up right now..
She keeps telling you to draw her? Lol, Banter / C&F that girl.

"Yea I'll draw you. Take off your clothes. You seen Titanic? That movie is Epic."

lol. For some reason, your post reminds me of the movie Titanic..

And to answer your question, yea sure. It would work.

ChaosConfetti
02-16-2009, 03:42 AM
Are you an artist? Just curious, as girls seem to love that, and getting painted boosts their egos. Your test seems pretty solid, so go for it.

And while you're at it, why not try Swish36's idea?? You never know...;) If she refuses you can always playfully say "Well, what's in it for me, then? Cough up 50 bucks, then we can start talking." Or something similarly funny :)

ddiabolical
02-16-2009, 04:02 AM
i think you're thinking too hard about one specific bit of kino. in my experience, that'll come off bad.

when she's infront of you, you can "move" her with touch anyway, her arms, face, body position, etc.

protip: start drawing, shout out "done!" after 10s.. turn it around to show a stick figure, then hold out your hand for payment..

while drawing talk about some movies, tell her a movie she just "has" to see..
why not "forget" a v specific pencil that you need.. at home (close to the cafe, right?) to "finish it off"... oh look there's that movie you were talking about...

thinking about it, damn, i wish i could draw.

ChaosConfetti
02-16-2009, 04:22 AM
ddiabolical you are a genius :)