PDA

View Full Version : What should I do next?

DJ Indigo
02-15-2009, 08:04 PM
I met this HB8.5 at the dorms. We had a good interaction, made her laugh, etc. Before leaving she introduced herself and asked for my name. She also mentioned that I should stop by her place some time. Added her to FB a couple days later and she immediately sent me a msg and I sent back, and so on...

READ FROM THE BOTTOM UP

---------------------------------------------------------------------

HB8.5 wrote

Oh you know it. I was wreaking havoc in <a city> this weekend! I had a birthday party to go to as well this weekend--- I think at one point I'd had a little too much to drink (it's been a while) and I was hiding in a bathtub?? .....I never cease to amaze.

And are you sure she came for french help? I bet she just wanted a hot date with you. (she'd still be in those sexy pajamas, of course.)

Indigo wrote

I know, pizza is always good! My weekend was great: went to my buddy's birthday party in downtown, grabbed some great coffee and watched some rugby last night. What where you up to?--Trouble I bet.

Oh yeah, and the crazy lady came knocking on my door the other day, I bet you told her about my French skills didn't you?!

HB8.5 wrote

<Indigo>!!!
I'm really glad we both scammed our way into eating free pizza the other day--it was quite entertaining. :) I hope you're having a lovely weekend so far!

---------------------------------------------------------------------

The "hot date" thing was a joke its an old crazy lady who lives around here.

I think she's interested and would like to take her out somewhere. What do you guys think I should do next?

TIA

Cedar
02-16-2009, 08:19 AM
Oh you know it. I was wreaking havoc in <a city> this weekend! I had a birthday party to go to as well this weekend--- I think at one point I'd had a little too much to drink (it's been a while) and I was hiding in a bathtub?? .....I never cease to amaze.

And are you sure she came for french help? I bet she just wanted a hot date with you. (she'd still be in those sexy pajamas, of course.)

This whole thing looks great, btw. Beautiful work.

Mention something you're doing in the next few nights. This is what Mon/Thur nights are for, btw. Get her #. And post pics of you having a good time when you go out. Call and chat her up. Always mention your plans. After the second phone call, she'll want to join you.

You'll either hook up that night, or make plans for a you-n-her date. And hook up then.

Happy hunting!

Oh. And always be chasing two girls at a time. Keeps you grounded for flakes n whatnot.