PDA

View Full Version : For the first time i entered

Nasty Nate
02-15-2009, 05:01 PM
Alright so i just # closed a girl the other night and we kissed. The thing is i knew her through a mutual friends but never have we been intrested in eachother as we are now. the problem is after we kissed and said good bye she texted me later that night to tell me she has a BF but she thinks its gonna be over because hes gonna freak and she told me she was into me and that she would be down to chill sometime. The problem is i go to College and she is in high school only 20 minutes away from me but i would be down to hang during the week. So we have been talking a little bit via text message. So i was wondering what do i do to take it to the next step in terms of building comfort. Cause definatly past A1 and A2 and A3 and maybe C1. And Out of curisoity how should i handle the texting and or phone calling game. Since getting her number i have not called her but i have text chat a little bit.

whitechocolate07
02-15-2009, 06:09 PM
Just be cocky / Funny.....
let her know what cool things you are doing
have fun and don't worry about it to much

Nasty Nate
02-17-2009, 01:01 PM
Just be cocky / Funny.....
let her know what cool things you are doing
have fun and don't worry about it to much

yea this sounds good. But i was wondering where i could find some cock funny material. Im a pretty avid student of the MM. I heard cocky funny is some brilliant stuff too.

axrz1963
02-17-2009, 04:10 PM
Phone/Text Game - The Attraction Forums - Free Pickup and Dating Advice (http://www.theattractionforums.com/phone-text-game/)

Read the stickys there :D