PDA

View Full Version : A rock in a Hard place

Nasty Nate
02-15-2009, 04:56 PM
Alright so i just # closed a girl the other night and we kissed. The thing is i knew her through a mutual friends but never have we been intrested in eachother as we are now. the problem is after we kissed and said good bye she texted me later that night to tell me she has a BF but she thinks its gonna be over because hes gonna freak and she told me she was into me and that she would be down to chill sometime. The problem is i go to College and she is in high school only 20 minutes away from me but i would be down to hang during the week. So we have been talking a little bit via text message. So i was wondering what do i do to take it to the next step in terms of building comfort. Cause definatly past A1 and A2 and A3 and maybee C1.

Docter
02-15-2009, 07:11 PM
Hang out with her. Find commonalities. Relate. Share.

Then seduce.

Docter
02-15-2009, 07:12 PM
oops double post :X

surffreak
02-18-2009, 07:19 PM
Dude shes in highschool and your in college. Thats already a mega advantage plus now she is getting rid of her bf for you. I don't even think you will need the comfort with her. Senior highschool girls are young and stupid. Just for her to hang out with a college kid raises her value in her school so much.

If you still really want comfort even though you wont need really any on her, you need to have dialogue. Then have a connection that she and you are feeling vibes then last is to have intimacy leading into making out etc.

Nasty Nate
02-20-2009, 01:33 PM
Dude shes in highschool and your in college. Thats already a mega advantage plus now she is getting rid of her bf for you. I don't even think you will need the comfort with her. Senior highschool girls are young and stupid. Just for her to hang out with a college kid raises her value in her school so much.

If you still really want comfort even though you wont need really any on her, you need to have dialogue. Then have a connection that she and you are feeling vibes then last is to have intimacy leading into making out etc.

Thanks for the advice. But A friend of mine talked to her(because she was a mutual friend through my social circle) and supposedly she said to him that she wanted to see how things would get with us before she let go of her BF. Her current Bf is also in college but supposedly he is a total AFC and he is noting im worrying about.

surffreak
02-21-2009, 03:13 PM
Thanks for the advice. But A friend of mine talked to her(because she was a mutual friend through my social circle) and supposedly she said to him that she wanted to see how things would get with us before she let go of her BF. Her current Bf is also in college but supposedly he is a total AFC and he is noting im worrying about.

oh alright good. sounds like you got things handled.