PDA

View Full Version : Active Disinterest (confused?)

Top_Gunn
02-15-2009, 12:55 AM
okay, i thought i could figure this out on my own, but when do i show active disinterest. it seems like most of the time im doing it wrong. is there certain circumstances when i should do it. there has to be a way to do it because im fuckin up a lot when i do this and it seems disingenuos...i need to microcalibrate this. is it only when she is with her friends and i talk to them instead of talking to her, because when she is alone i feel like when i show active disinterest it doesn't work out?

any pointers...how do i calibrate this?

BootyLover
02-25-2009, 05:25 PM
What are you doing exactly?

an1mat0r
02-27-2009, 02:46 PM
the concept of showing disinterest is to appear not hitting on her. this can be done by negging the target. just remember to always do this playfully, don't insult her.

example neg(when she is alone):

pua: btw, are you wearing make-up right now?
hb: answer doesn't matter.
pua: oh, i'm sure you're still pretty.

PickUpGuy
02-28-2009, 09:25 AM
its tough to say without seeing you in set. it depends really on the set and your frame. You should always have the frame that girl is chasing you and that you aren't interested. this should break rapport and start building attraction. what you are aiming for from showing active disinterest is for attraction and ultimately for her to start qualifying herself, with or without you prompting her to. i.e. by asking question...bait, hook, reel, release / hoop theory etc etc. I gather this is what you are doing.

Now it you should transition your frame to curiousity and showing interest in the target. You qualify her and enter the comfort stages of the pickup. By now you should have isolated the target. From this point you don't have to show active disinterest. I may help at times. But as a rule of thumb your conversation should be drected at getting to know her and build rapport.

This transition is key to any pickup. There are several approaches you can have to picking up women. Successful pickups usually demonstate a transition between two of these frames/approaches.

I hope this helps...i may have misunderstood your question...if so let me know and maybe give an example of where you feel something has gone wrong and i'll see if i can help.

Payroll
03-15-2009, 09:54 AM
Read Mr Ms "Attractive Reactivity" and "Inverted Seduction" posts - they are money. This is the science of active disinterest.

OkGoNow
03-27-2009, 07:27 AM
you need to come in and be self-amusing...that way you can show your fun and not come off like you hitting on someone

ex: the way a dem would talk about obama winning the election