PDA

View Full Version : Valentines day cheeky msgs..

auzroy
02-13-2009, 08:49 PM
Want sum opinions on some good cheeky V-day msgs...More of a non-serious msg that will let the girl know yeh i was thinking of her, but also that im not too serious about the whole v-day thing. This is for a girl im gaming who is away at the monent, so considering its v-day i belive its a good time to send a msg to keep me in her mind ;)....

PS... I dont belive in dates for v-day unless she is ur gf, this day is the day for u guys to go out and get laid....Girls need love on this day and a lot of girls dont have it, so get out there and sarge :)

Love this forum btw. Found it like 2 weeks ago. Very useful. Cheers everyone.

thecenterofattention
02-14-2009, 10:24 AM
I don't know, maybe exaggeration? If you don't have plans to see her you could try something like:

Thanks for the chocolate fountain surrounded by candles and hundreds of roses you creep.

I told you I didn't want anything for Valentines' day. This ice sculpture is way overboard.

Convo
02-14-2009, 01:24 PM
I sent out Happy V-day, what did you get me? I got some good responses. 4/5 responded.

lawyersgunsnmoney
02-14-2009, 07:39 PM
I just did the "you make me feel like a chubby, naked, winged child shot an arrow into my open chest cavity" from the ultimate text guide and got 4 super positive responses. Unfortunately I have my son tonight and can not capitalize.