PDA

View Full Version : Not to be a jerk.

shwnd
02-11-2009, 06:49 PM
There is this beautiful girl in my class, that has a great body, and is really nice. I just have one problem, her teeth are messed up, like the title says I do not want to be a jerk, but this is a big thing for me. How do you deal with this? I know it isn't her fault or anything, it is just something I want to be able to get past. We have talked many times, as a matter of fact we sit right next to each other, it just bother me when she smiles. :o

flexxx77
02-11-2009, 07:45 PM
Make her wear a mouthguard?

What do you want out this?

Relationship? FB?

You should be asking yourself the exact same question. How DO YOU deal with this? For what you want out of this girl, can you get past the fact that "her teeth are messed up"?

If you can't, move on.... If you can then keep doing what your doing.

Vapor
02-11-2009, 10:41 PM
She has a prominent flaw that is a big turnoff for you. Get over it or don't. There's no magic trick.

clubsound
02-12-2009, 08:19 AM
indeed i agree with VAPOR.

Besides it's not something you can change, or you should get her to go to the dentist lol... but nah really, take it or leave it ;)

I one time had a cool girl but her breath stinked, i left... :p lol it's your choice my friend, you have the choice in this :p

Romo
02-12-2009, 08:24 AM
+1 vapor.

And if you do go foreward with her -- I would be wary of Receiving oral.

==Romo

shwnd
02-12-2009, 07:07 PM
Thanks to all that replied, and yes, there is nothing that can physically be done about it. Was just wondering if there was any tips on how to get over that physical appearance problem that I dislike.

clik
02-12-2009, 07:23 PM
Ha ha ha This reminds of high school. this girl once had really messed up bugs bunny spread out tooth. She reminded me of a hill billy. LOL then all of sudden she got surgery done over the summer and man I am glad i was always tight with her man cause i got to say she was probably the hottest babe I hooked up with.

Well back on topic... If you can get over that just imagine yourself with this hot babe with a smoking body with you bro.

Just try to find other flaws and then see if you can get over her teeth.