PDA

View Full Version : Looking for people to sarge with in Malaysia.

winky
02-11-2009, 09:28 AM
Hey guys,

I'm a 21 year old student, and I want to make it a point to push aside some time to sarge at least once a week. If any of you are interested to sarge together, do PM me and we shall find a convenient time to meet :) .

Preferably areas near Sunway/Damansara/Bangsar. KL would not be a problem too, albeit the hassle of going through the jam.

Sorry if I'm flooding the front page, can't seem to reply to the Malaysian thread.

Cheers.
-Winky

KIDS
02-11-2009, 07:42 PM
Hey guys,

I'm a 21 year old student, and I want to make it a point to push aside some time to sarge at least once a week. If any of you are interested to sarge together, do PM me and we shall find a convenient time to meet :) .

Preferably areas near Sunway/Damansara/Bangsar. KL would not be a problem too, albeit the hassle of going through the jam.

Sorry if I'm flooding the front page, can't seem to reply to the Malaysian thread.

Cheers.
-Winky

Hi ,

Are you chinese ? i'm a new in this field. May accept me to sarge together ? I'm near to the location u mention.
Contact me at email/msn eddy_eddie85@hotmail.com

Cheers
Eddie

winky
02-22-2009, 02:34 AM
Hey guys,

I realized that the best place to have quality sets that are suitable for me would be at college campuses. If anyone of you are still college/uni students and are interested to try out campuses, do PM me :)

winky
03-01-2009, 06:10 AM
hey guys,

It's been fun meeting people. However, I would still like to meet someone who would do campus game with me. Contact me at 017- two eight one zero seven two six.

huaiyuan88
05-29-2009, 10:45 AM
hey guys,

It's been fun meeting people. However, I would still like to meet someone who would do campus game with me. Contact me at 017- two eight one zero seven two six.

dude,i am new to field oso...i am a nlp learner and tarc student...text to me...017four71nine0nine8...we can find our path to mpua...