PDA

View Full Version : Valentines day is f****ing my head up right now

jimmything
02-11-2009, 08:43 AM
Ok so alittle history on this girl shes kinna young in kinna old.We have been messing around for about 2 years now.I though have just recently started developing feelings for her do to the fact that she says shes been struggling to get my attention.Ever since ive made it clear though that shes somebody special in my eyes its gotten kind of akward and things arent the same.I know from what ive learned since ive been in the community that you should never show your vulnerability but after 2 years?? Damn I think you should be able to open up at some point and things not get weird.
Now for the question I have.Valentines day is coming up and she knows im broke and apparently shes cool with it.She bought me some stuff like 2 weeks early though and that kind of weirds me out but should I even get this girl anything or should I atleast have somthing prepared incase we do decide to spend this holiday together.Im kinna eager about this holiday this year because I feel like I need to please sombody and shes earned my attention more than anyone else.Alittle advice would be highly appriciated thanx guys

TrueStory
02-11-2009, 09:26 AM
If you serious about this girl, get her one rose, invite her over to your place cook her a romantic dinner, light some candles and spend a night together drinking wine and playing sex games.

Scot
02-11-2009, 03:34 PM
You have no idea how much women appreciate being pampered more than getting expensive gifts.

Like truestory said, cook for her, romance her.

things will go your way