PDA

View Full Version : she knows I'm interested...

Franchize
02-10-2009, 09:51 PM
Okay I let my guard down and long story short this girl knows that I think she's cute. She's told a couple of close friends that she was glad to hear and that she thought I was really hot.
So how would yall go about approaching this? I didn't say I liked her so I feel like I'm not too committed already. Would yall bring up the fact she knew I thought she was cute? Act like I didn't say it?

Lastly, I've seen her 3 times this year as I was leaving class and she was coming, she gets her phone out and acts like shes texting from about 15 yards out, it's too cute. She obviously can't handle the tension created. Also my sister is in the same sorority as her a grade younger tho, how could I use her?
Ideas? Thanks.

Franchize

Hymn
02-11-2009, 01:57 AM
Simple...be a man :D. If she is happy you think she is HOT and she is into you....why haven't you pulled the trigger. Next time you see her...

*Hey I have only seen you a few times, but there is something unique about you and I can't put my finger on it! I mean your good looking but beauty is common, what else you got going for you other than you looks?

Something along those lines.....Just seems to me you are stuck in A2...she obviously likes you and you just haven't shown any real interest to get to know her other than saying she is hot lol. So get her to qualify herself and your MONEY!!!!!

-Hopes this helps, play on playa :D

Franchize
02-11-2009, 11:06 PM
good advice... thanks man