PDA

View Full Version : when they ask "how many girls have you slept with?"

emacok
02-10-2009, 01:45 PM
when girls ask you this question how do you normally respond? I usually just say like 5 or something like that? Should i be honest but then go on to say how that is in my past especially since i just broke up with a LTR of 1 yr not too long ago or should i just lie about some low number?

napjohn8
02-10-2009, 01:55 PM
It depends with each girl because if you were in a 5 year ltr and broke up when your 21 then it could be one girl which shows your trustworthy

However if your like me and like to casually date and have a ltr if a girl meets your standards then you say your true number. I dont lie cause you dont need to. i'm just honest, i've been with 12 girls and i say that. I will explain about some of the girls and say they were people i met through friends or a summer fling.

Docter
02-10-2009, 03:01 PM
If you're just looking to get past this LMR, then say something witty that will satisfy her.

If you're looking to actually have a healthy relationship with this girl, i'd be honest.

Bobby42
02-10-2009, 03:07 PM
I personally dont like too lie (much) I would just be honest with her, depending on the girl you would present the number differently. Dont try to explain it to her though, whether it be low or high (unless its a potential serious relationship and she deserves to know about it). If it is a pretty high number, you might want to portray it as least sleazy as possible (example: Dont act all cocky and proud of it)

Pony Boy
02-10-2009, 04:40 PM
i usually answer with: "more than you".

KyGun
02-10-2009, 06:22 PM
why even jump through this hoop? lol respond with something like, "thats pretty personally there missy, how about you disclose first and then maybe I'll tell ya". when she gets on the topic of her sex life, this opens alot of opportunity for you.

TrueStory
02-10-2009, 06:26 PM
when girls ask you this question how do you normally respond? I usually just say like 5 or something like that? Should i be honest but then go on to say how that is in my past especially since i just broke up with a LTR of 1 yr not too long ago or should i just lie about some low number?

"how many girls have you slept with?"
"why does it really matter?"
or
"none of your business"

if she wants to know this in comfort "it's not important, it's important I am sleeping with you"

This question should never be asked BEFORE she had sex with you. If she does, tell her "that's not a polite thing to ask."

clik
02-10-2009, 06:29 PM
try saying this if you know your good in bed....."You'll find out later." ;)

silverghost
02-10-2009, 06:31 PM
"Enough to know not to answer to questions like this"

The Therapist
02-11-2009, 12:46 PM
Some good responses..... a gentlemen never tells is a favorite of mine........HOWEVER....

I told my last FB, as she was persistent in finding out....... it literally turned her on how many I had been with, 45-50 at the time......... she would regularly bring it up, call me and whore and a slut, then get naked and fuck me........ not sure if thinking about me with other women turned her on or what, but it was funny...... note, I told her before I we had sex too.....

One thing though, is you should always be able to answer honestly that you use protection.... they like that for some reason.............

tweezer
02-11-2009, 08:52 PM
My standard answer is "thousands" with a sarcastic tone (credit Will). This works with my personality; I always goofin around , they rarely get a straight answer from me about anything personal. Sarcasm and humor is the best tool to get out of any situation!

emacok
02-12-2009, 04:18 PM
^^^ya i'm the same way and that's what i usually do as well. i guess i should have restated the first question about the few girls who are really persistant or i'm getting a little more serious with i guess

Fey
02-13-2009, 03:46 AM
Seven.

I always say 7 whenever somebody asks. Not too high, and not too low, just like how your latte should be haha..

Or if you wanna be funny, you can always say 'one......thousandfivehundredandtwo' :D

Seriously, sometimes honesty just doesn't pay...

Sinn
02-13-2009, 03:39 PM
I always have to frame this away as I'm now way an acceptable number.

So there's two situations this will come up.

Pre-sex: You handle this with a cocky funny response like Zan's "Including you... 1,374.

Post-Sex: You frame it away.

" Look there's no number that EITHER one of us is going to think is acceptable, so there's really no point in asking that. Whatever's happened before doesn't matter to me."

Here you twist it to make it seem like you don't want to know her # which she'll accept and presto change-o it's done.

S

MiLLo
02-13-2009, 03:41 PM
665, but tonight - i'm gonna be the real devil in bed....

TrueStory
02-13-2009, 03:55 PM
I always have to frame this away as I'm now way an acceptable number.

So there's two situations this will come up.

Pre-sex: You handle this with a cocky funny response like Zan's "Including you... 1,374.

Post-Sex: You frame it away.

" Look there's no number that EITHER one of us is going to think is acceptable, so there's really no point in asking that. Whatever's happened before doesn't matter to me."

Here you twist it to make it seem like you don't want to know her # which she'll accept and presto change-o it's done.

S

I never thought about it that way. I never ask girls about their numbers and they never ask me, how often do you actually get that question, "how many girls?" UNLESS you so shitty in bed or you're dating, no reason it's any of her business. Like Sinn said, reframe. I like that. No girl EVER want to give out her number, and if she does it's usually a lie.

I think OP is asking this question because he wants to know same about the girl?

Minimaul
02-13-2009, 04:40 PM
How many Girls have you been with?
"All of them!"

chukster
02-14-2009, 07:21 AM
i really dont think he has been that lucky to be with all of them

https://mythereveiw.com/thenew/signature.jpg
https://mythereveiw.com/sslwebsite/index.php

sdnightfly
02-15-2009, 12:28 AM
It's a question that gets dropped in your 30s. And girls are usually not going to give you an honest answer at first. A few years later you'll start hearing more stories, some inconsistencies, and even some overlapping (you think you're the only guy they're sleepng with? Reality check!).

svek
02-15-2009, 02:44 AM
"I don't really keep track"

Jayse
02-15-2009, 04:12 AM
shit test.

cocky funny.

"25. all super models."

silverghost
02-15-2009, 07:11 AM
My wing said to a girl yesterday this:

Her: How many girls you ve been with?
My wing: I ll tell you after you tell me how many girls YOU ve been with...

(you know where this is going huh? :P)