PDA

View Full Version : Making them call / initiate a convo on MSN?

GbeTech
02-10-2009, 01:10 PM
I'm getting really consistent with opening, attracting and getting a MSN or a # through FB.

Often (mostly with high social value girls) I find myself initiating 100% of the conversations (either on phone or MSN). She may be enjoying it, having fun and all but she won't call / start a conversation again.
This progressively sets me in like a "chasing" frame - although I know it's all in my head, it affects my thoughts, actions, tonality and therefore my general odds for day 2 :)

I'm striving for a condition where each of us is responsible for 50% of the conversations.

What are the factors that make her call or start talking in MSN once in a while?

Is this great attraction? Great connection and comfort? Her personality? (some girls like to play it hard to get for the validation, some are just damn friendly)

Any tips to make her initiate an interaction or alternatively reframe it so I won't feel like a full chode when I find myself initiating 100% of the interactions would be awsome :)

Docter
02-10-2009, 03:03 PM
Nope. Sadly, unless you blow her fucking mind, youll have to initiate.

Theres nothing wrong with this if you dont come off needy.

FemmeFatale
02-10-2009, 05:41 PM
Try going on msn and actually NOT contacting her.. maybe the first time, you wont get a result, second time, she'll say hello.