PDA

View Full Version : Performance Analysis

Ackies
02-10-2009, 01:19 AM
I was wondering what other people did in terms of analysing their performance in-field.

I do not have any wingmen other than really good naturals who are sub-consciously doing all the right things and this is hindering my progress slightly as I dont really have many people to converse with and learn from.

I think that sitting down with a pen and paper after a night out/the next day going over the good/bad common things i have been doing/noticing is a great idea and something i want to implement, however I suppose I'm kinda stuck as to exactly what questions I should ask myself.

If you could share the way you operate here i would appreciate it.

Thanks and greets from Scotland.

Kumite
02-10-2009, 01:54 AM
Why not ask your naturals for their opinions on how they do it and perhaps get them to checkout what your doing?

Ackies
02-10-2009, 02:51 AM
Often you'll find naturals who are useless at explaining what they do. Unfortunately I think these guys fall into that category, however do have good advice on other things ie relationship management as they are a bit older and more experienced than me. I suppose what I'm looking for here are ideas on what type of notes i should take to track my progress. Is this as minimalistic as "good things from tonight" and "bad things from tonight"? My analytical skills need a little bit of improvement I dare say.