PDA

View Full Version : Moving off facebook to text

Convo
02-08-2009, 03:57 PM
I number closed a girl on facebook last week. Have her in the ex-wife role play mode. My problem is she seems to still prefer FB than text. She responded to my first few but after that nothing but she has messaged me on FB. I am trying to build on what i started on FB. I keep my texts funny and light and only text tops 2 times a day. any advice?

Dexter Frisco
02-08-2009, 04:07 PM
I don't find that there is much more of an advantage to texting than there is FBing. Go with the most effective medium of communication in the beginning. Once you have built significant attraction and she perceives your value to be as high if not higher than hers, she will follow your lead. Build it on FB and the transfer to text will come naturally.

And remember, ABUNDANCE MENTALITY. Go out and get 10 more numbers to text. She will pick up on it if she is the only girl that you are texting/FBing. Having the abundance mentality pre-qualifies you but why not strive for genuine abundance and pursue some other girls. Not only will this increase the likelihood of you getting this girl, but if you don't you will have 10 back-up plans and can carelessly move on.

Just last week Soul and Starlight ran a daygame bootcamp in SF. I assisted with the the Friday lecture and field coaching. We had our guys open 35-40 sets over the course of 3 hours. They all walked away with multiple numbers. Try to get to the point were you have more numbers than you can follow up on. Then you have the power to pick and choose. Girls will feel that power. Trust me, they know.

DF

TrueStory
02-08-2009, 04:08 PM
I number closed a girl on facebook last week. Have her in the ex-wife role play mode. My problem is she seems to still prefer FB than text. She responded to my first few but after that nothing but she has messaged me on FB. I am trying to build on what i started on FB. I keep my texts funny and light and only text tops 2 times a day. any advice?

Go for real life meeting.

It doesn't really matter via what you schedule it. If she rather talk on facebook (some girls don't like texting) then suggest you two hang out.

There is really no point of talking to her online if you're not going to setup a real life meeting.

Convo
02-08-2009, 07:54 PM
Seems like she might be flaking. I just get that feeling. We exchanged a good 50 messages in a week. She has ignored my last 2 texts 1 friday and 1 today and 1 FB message responding to her message. Guess I will know in a few days.

ProfessorX
02-09-2009, 11:09 AM
go for real life meeting.

There is really no point of talking to her online if you're not going to setup a real life meeting.

amen

Convo
02-09-2009, 11:46 AM
I plan to meet up. lol! I was building what i thought was comfort and planned to set a meeting this week. She needs to respond back first tho..;-)