PDA

View Full Version : Attention seeker trying to force a frame on me: I saw you looking at my tits

Effortless Sheek
02-08-2009, 03:59 AM
As the title says.

I was waiting in the que last night, just out my house so not warmed up yet. The girl is with her bf, he has his arms round her hugging from behind and she shouts to me 'I saw you trying to look at my tits!' I wasn't quick enough to think up a good comeback as I was rattled by such a cheeky line. I did manage to say flippantly 'I just couldn't help myself'.

I think I looked at her then turned away deliberately ignoring her. Some AFCs next to her though were in her frame so they SUPPORT her by saying 'hehe, I don't hear him denying it' so I say 'I can barely contain myself' and she says something else can't remember what.

What is a good way of not playing into such a frame? I thought a possible one could be not accepting the frame and interpret it as her flirting, something like- 'sorry I'm not that easy', or 'sorry, you're not my type' or maybe a DQ of 'hey, yea! this is new to me! I'm still a virgin so I almost blew my load' She seemed to be doing this attention stuff to EVERY guy in the club. When we got in she just walked up to random AFCs and goes 'I wasn't going to get in but I flashed these (grabs and lifts her tits) at them and they let me in'.

The AFC dude she was with was well in the frame as he goes to me 'It's amazing what you can get away with when you have a pair of tits eh!?'

I find it annoying when people try and force frames on me like this. As with the example it's like if you don't reply they STILL act as if you did so you actually have to engage them on some level it seems to reassert your own frame.

So, responses?

mindquicken
02-08-2009, 04:00 AM
+1

I too would like to know how to respond to this. Been in a VERY similar situation but instead of "I saw you trying to look at my tits!" the girl said "You grabbed my tits!" (she had rubbed her tits on my shoulder on purpose)

Effortless Sheek
02-08-2009, 04:03 AM
My wing has just reminded me of a line I thought up myself! but forgot all about which is good for many situs like this...

'Get over yourself!'

then neg to the WAYfc she's with 'now HOW do you roll with this girl my man?'

Ken_hoang
02-08-2009, 07:11 AM
guys, just don't buy into her frame or playing it against her.
"oh, blame your doctor, the one on the left is bigger"

Docter
02-08-2009, 08:17 AM
I like Ken's response haha. Super neg.

In my opinion i'd give her a very, very, stern look like "Wtf are you talking about? Grow the fuck up"

NumbaOneDesi
02-08-2009, 09:58 AM
That girl sounds like such a disgusting, insecure whore, wow.

I'd probably roll my eyes and ignore it.

gunner34
02-08-2009, 10:19 AM
That girl sounds like such a disgusting, insecure whore, wow.

I'd probably roll my eyes and ignore it.

agreed! i do like the blame your doctor response though :p

yessir
02-08-2009, 03:21 PM
"ya, there's a big ole' shit stain right above your right breast"

Basically Yes
02-08-2009, 05:55 PM
Girl: "I saw you trying to look at my tits!"

Me: "True, but in all fairness they were looking at me first..."

Girl: "You grabbed my tits!"

Me: "No, your tits tried to hold my hand."

Reframe, don't insult--you're there to vibe with people not make enemies!

NumbaOneDesi
02-08-2009, 06:31 PM
If I was drunk I could see myself saying "Yeah ur a butter face"

silverghost
02-08-2009, 06:56 PM
You were staring at my ass but i didnt do such a big deal out of it. And I am single, you aint.

Although probably I d just look at her and laugh "can you believe some girls?" to my friend/wing whatever.