PDA

View Full Version : Braddock and Future: Sexual Escalation / Qualification game

Future
02-08-2009, 01:47 AM
Braddock,
Here it is. You wanted to have a heart to heart about my kamikaze qualification, and I wanted to pick your brain about your sexual escalation theories. I think everyone will learn best if we hash it out here. Your move, killer.

Also, I'm really glad you invited me out. After reading the Playmate pick-up, I was stoked to meet Mr. M, and he didn't disappoint. I think everyone involved last night can agree we had a frigging blast.

Now. Onto the meat. You ask, I'll ask, and maybe we'll enlighten each other. Go, go, Braddock, go.

twelve
02-13-2009, 01:51 PM
Mighty morphin qualification time!
May I roleplay as Braddock and ask
How your able to identify what's important to them, and qualify them based on that?
Do you qualify in a way that gives them roles THEY want??
I have a feeling your qualification skills are intertwined with identifying their deepest interests/motivations, and using that in a complimentary way... the qustion is How Future of qualification?! (BTW Thanks for excelerating our learnings!)

Braddock
02-13-2009, 03:11 PM
Braddock,
Here it is. You wanted to have a heart to heart about my kamikaze qualification, and I wanted to pick your brain about your sexual escalation theories. I think everyone will learn best if we hash it out here. Your move, killer.

Also, I'm really glad you invited me out. After reading the Playmate pick-up, I was stoked to meet Mr. M, and he didn't disappoint. I think everyone involved last night can agree we had a frigging blast.

Now. Onto the meat. You ask, I'll ask, and maybe we'll enlighten each other. Go, go, Braddock, go.

It was good to see the LEGEND Future in the flesh again! This guy uses qualification as a major piece of his attraction game and much less as a phase. It's very interesting to see first hand. It immediately gets the girl on her heels when it hits and gets her scrambling. I know from sitting in on Future's bootcamp that he also uses it as a phase as well, but it is obvious that this is a nice chunk of his attraction game as well.

I like the way you balance it. It's hard to explain in writing, because it would just sound like we were explaining normal qualification, but maybe you can put it in better words hommie.

I noticed that Future asks a qualifier that normally would be far to big of a hoop very early and you can see that she is about to be a bitch and freeze up, but he tempers it immediatly with a nice compliment before she can even answer or react 'either way' positively or negatively. Then you put the social vacuum on them waiting for them to answer and of course they do.

Getting them to jump this far ahead is MONEY!!!! If you can do this smoothly, than if there are, let's say 10 steps, you get to start on step 6. Everyone else is starting on step 1 or 2.

Only weakness I can see...(much like my game of going very direct)....when it doesn't hit, the set is in trouble, because she has shut you down on a huge compliance hoop! However, for me I prefer this style of game because I much prefer to go direct and move things along without wasting time. (For everyone else....this doesn't mean being pushy or burning sets by moving to fast....it simply means taking calculated risks when you see an opportunity)

I don't know if there is an exact question in there Future ;) Basically, I will sacrifice a large bull in your honor if you can explain how to qualify (starting on med/large hoops to large/hoops right out of the gate). Yes anyone, can fire off a large hoop, but it's an art form to fire one off when the compliance isn't there and still navigate the woman into answering it with a smile on her face.

Your move legend

-Braddock

neo one
02-13-2009, 03:20 PM
subscribed!