PDA

View Full Version : 4 am calls... WTF?

Diesel69
02-05-2009, 01:42 AM
OK guys heres m deal...

I've been seeing this girl for about 2 weeeks now. Things are moving pretty quickly . I F-closed her on the second night and shes held me hostage aat her apartment for most of the week. She claims that shes developed a lot of feelings for me, and quite honestly I feel the same about her. I feel like shes deffinetly a keeper.

WWAAITT...

Heres my concern... She claims that shes not involved with AnyONE , at all!!... That she's only interested in me. But she keeps getting phone calls at the most random times at night, actually tonight he called at 3:57AM.

The same guy calls during the day, and she always tells him that sh can't talk at the moment. I dont know what to do with this situation!. Should I confront her about it? cause after all a casual "friend" dosent call you at 4am, nor its thinking about you at that time... Or do I just keep letting it slide and keep my mouth shut?

My concern is that I dont wanna seem jelaous or come across as insecure. But I think that thats a little innapopiate.

Any Feedback would be GREATLY apreeciated!!

Thanks guys!

-Diesel

Deluxehardballer
02-08-2009, 06:15 PM
Its probably some residual tool that is in the best friend zone. Find her g-spot and proceed with confidence.

HRHughes
02-08-2009, 09:46 PM
seems like just the annoying guy she doesnt want anything to do with, i wouldnt worry about it.

Eigerman
02-09-2009, 01:02 AM
That's a friend with benefits (or at least it was). If you want something long term with her, clarify this shit. If it's just a sex story, don't bother.

Ken_hoang
02-09-2009, 02:47 AM
so you've had fun for 2 weeks, so have fun first.
That's her private life, you will find out more during conversations with her. You ask her directly, she's not gonna tell ya.

sdnightfly
02-09-2009, 03:08 AM
Now is the time to start creating some distance, esp. if you feel it's moving fast.

If you want to go LTR with her, then you know it's going to be a lot of work and a marathon, not a sprint. LTR shouldn't even be on the radar right now.

She has no reason to be completely honest with you. You're both going through intense attraction, nothing more than that, except that it affects logical thinking. You only see her at her best and not at her worst, know little about her history except from her point of view.

If I was with someone for 2 weeks and she was getting calls at 4AM I would say something, but wouldn't make a big deal out of it. I'm assuming she's got a bf that she hasn't had closure with yet and doesn't want to deal with.

Get out of the apartment and start doing other stuff... or just have fun with her and end it when that gets routine.

imsogay
02-09-2009, 05:08 PM
She's rude to not just tell you what's going on if it wakes you up.

Nihilistic
02-09-2009, 08:23 PM
uh guys, women arent hung up on the whole honesty thing when it relates to them receiving consequences. goes along with the whole "a womans word is only as stable as her mood."

here is the trick to life: develop your gut. trust your gut. follow your gut. actions speak louder than words. questions are often pointless.

questions are often nothing less than asking to be soothed about a reality youre getting but not liking. isnt that right? not always, but on plenty of occasions.

imsogay
02-10-2009, 10:32 AM
Agreed. Trust your gut. Unless you're the paranoid type that assumes wrong things that aren't true.

Vapor
02-10-2009, 10:54 AM
It's a booty call. Male platonic friends don't call in the middle of the night.

FemmeFatale
02-10-2009, 05:49 PM
Dont trust your gut. You cant trust your gut when your gut doesnt know this girl AT ALL. The guy could be an annoying orbitor, a jealous male friend, an ex, who the hell knows. With time, she will tell you. You can eventually say "Look, I dont know who keeps calling you at 4am, maybe its a boyfriend or a fuck buddy or a friend, i dont care, but it wakes me up when he calls..so could you tell them to call you when we're not sleeping together?"
You can make it about you and waking you up..and it will also give her an indication that you SUSPECT that it might be another lover and if she cares, she will try to explain and get your mind straight.

TrueStory
02-10-2009, 06:14 PM
OK guys heres m deal...

I've been seeing this girl for about 2 weeeks now. Things are moving pretty quickly . I F-closed her on the second night and shes held me hostage aat her apartment for most of the week.
You spend toooo much time with each other toooo soon.

She claims that shes developed a lot of feelings for me, and quite honestly I feel the same about her. I feel like shes deffinetly a keeper.

In 2 weeks you think she's a keeper?!?!!??!

DUDE!

WWAAITT...

Heres my concern... She claims that shes not involved with AnyONE

BULLSHIT!

Never trust a girl when she says that, especially if you're non monogamous and she says it sooo early in "relationship". NEVER!

, at all!!... That she's only interested in me. But she keeps getting phone calls at the most random times at night, actually tonight he called at 3:57AM.

Like Vapor said: "booty call".

this girl is fucking other guys. Like she should be.

The same guy calls during the day, and she always tells him that sh can't talk at the moment.

I fucking wonder why!

Bro, don't be so naive.

I dont know what to do with this situation!. Should I confront her about it?

You should be seeing other women and not getting jealous. You only known her for couple of weeks.

cause after all a casual "friend" dosent call you at 4am, nor its thinking about you at that time... Or do I just keep letting it slide and keep my mouth shut?

"letting it slide"??????? what are you letting slide? She is NOT your girlfriend. She can fuck whoever she wants at whatever time she wants.

My concern is that I dont wanna seem jelaous or come across as insecure. But I think that thats a little innapopiate.

It's inappropriate on her part to keep her phone on. When I am seeing one of my fuck buddies, my phone is off or at least silent. What she does outside of time she spends with you is her business.

Any Feedback would be GREATLY apreeciated!!

Thanks guys!

-Diesel

You need to date other girls.