PDA

View Full Version : Lil help

KidCanada
04-15-2006, 07:49 PM
Ok.
So I have now been in the game for a little over two months and have been doing relatively well. Although I have only one hb8 and a couple make-outs under my belt I am learning how to adapt to social settings as well as the intricacies of the inner-game.
I do still have A LOT to learn and would LOVE some of the experts here to help me out with some of my problems;
How to number close quickly????????
I find myself always making great strides at checkout lines and book stores but I always find it awkward to ask for her number two minutes after meeting her
If she gives you her number for a class project?
We worked for a day, she was laughing the whole time. I was flat out on. But now I will never see her unless I call even though she gave me the number for scholastic purposes rather than social ones.
CLICHE WARNING
How do you stop caring about rejection? It happens. I know. I was just hoping for some advice on it.
Can you regain a lost cause?
This is the one that plagues me. I met this girl in august, pre-college. We hit it off tremendously for three weeks. Just were great together. Since we were never official, when she joined a sorority she started this glamour life type thing. Now we talk sporadically, but not on an intimate level.
Its almost impossible to get any time out of her, but I see her at cclubs with her sisters now and again
anyways,
thats it
thanks

doc
04-15-2006, 08:08 PM
time constraint is there already..so...say..it wa great chatting with you..how can we continue this...whats the best way to reach you...done.

Scooby
04-15-2006, 08:13 PM
How to number close quickly????????

The best advice is to get the VAH - if you had it you wouldnt be asking this.

How do you stop caring about rejection? It happens. I know. I was just hoping for some advice on it.
Approach a shitload of chicks - only way IMO.

Can you regain a lost cause?
Maybe after you get better (and thats a maybe), but for now, nope.

This is the one that plagues me. I met this girl in august, pre-college. We hit it off tremendously for three weeks. Just were great together. Since we were never official, when she joined a sorority she started this glamour life type thing. Now we talk sporadically, but not on an intimate level.
Its almost impossible to get any time out of her, but I see her at cclubs with her sisters now and again
You shouldnt be worrying about this girl. Talk to heaps of other girls - you will forget about this one. Move on - you should not be even thinking about a girl you met last august ok!
To sum up. Get the VAH. Run the NM.