PDA

View Full Version : Have i crossed the unwritten rule of date etiquette?

vince25
02-03-2009, 10:52 PM
Today people have a lot of ways to meet new people and experience new and fulfilling relationships. Simply there are people everywhere so the possibilities are endless.

I recently met an amazing girl that i have only known since last friday and we have only been on one date so far. I met her at my gym while waiting in line to buy a protien shake. i noticed she was doing the same so i decided to open with something related to nutrition. i ended up pulling her number, within minutes.

This date was flawless. My natural game was far surpassing any other experience ive ever had with someone i barely know. we were passionate about our interests, we looked deep into each other eyes as we conversed and we came to find that we share many of the same interests. it was like we knew each other for a long time.

By the end of the night i found myself in her house, she had taken me there to meet her two dogs followed by a spontaneous tour of her home. as i left we hugged goodbye and as i pulled away to let her go, our eyes met and we shared a much anticipated kiss. After that i continued out the door to my car to drive home. Within the hour i had received a text from her saying that she hopes i got home safely and that she had a lot of fun, ttys have a good night." I text back to her, " i had a great time too, good night cutie"(this was at 12 am). at five o clock pm the next day i decided to give her a call to ask her out again, but much to my surprise she didn't answer. can someone make sense of this so i don't ruin my chance with this girl, and dont go ahead and assume im a lost cause looking for any answer that you have. I have many options, but this girl really makes me smile.

be critical if you can prove your right!

declandublin
02-04-2009, 01:07 PM
Hey man,

congrats on this it sounds like you ran really tight game, the fact that you didnt run any routines or openers and share a commen interest, that of which you are passionate about really helps to build comfort with her. In regards to her not answering, don't take it to heart, she could have a million and one genuine reasons not to have answered. But don't call and text every hour of the day, if I was you I'd drop her a quick text and plan a tim eto ring her. Ring at the time you told her and if she doesn't answer just wait untill she text's you then. Dont be hung up on this one girl I'm sure you can find plenty more interesting women to add to your life.

Regards,

Dublin

Docter
02-04-2009, 01:57 PM
She missed a phone call. You know how many people miss phone calls? Control yourself because this sort of attitude leads to AFCness. I agree with the poster above me, tho i wouldnt txt her

As a future note, leave a voicemail. if a girl is interested in you, they'll definitely get back to you

React
02-04-2009, 02:01 PM
shoulda boned her.

Genghis
02-04-2009, 03:57 PM
Obviously everything has gone ok. Maybe you should have 'boned' her, but her sms suggests she seamed happy because of the meeting. Just take it cool, wait until she contacts you, or call her after a few days. See other girls in the meantime.