PDA

View Full Version : Any one keep a journal?

Rick
04-2006-15, 05:27 PM
I have heard dozens of times from the self help gurus to keep a journal..and blah blah blah.
Does any one keep a journal here?
I know its beneficial but I just cant get my self to do it. Iam saving all my post from this forum in a file but I dont really write for the journal.
Brian Tracy, Tony Robbins, Zig Zigler, Jim Rohn even David D says its a essential.
Anyways, I found this program to keep a journal its very interesting. I writing by hand its a pain and that program makes so much easier and its well organized, if any one buys it tell me how it worked for you.
http://www.lifejournal.com/index.php?submenu=Reviews&src=gendocs&link=OurCustomers
Thanks.
Rick

doc
04-2006-15, 05:33 PM
Check out the new fancy journal option that Masters developed...it`s at the top here.

TheDuke
04-2006-15, 06:48 PM
i do basically what you do, rick.
i write up field reports of all my sarges and keep it in word file. the only one that i've actually posted was the first one i wrote a few months ago (i'm new to this). i think it's important to keep field reports, be it via journal, on your hard drive, a blog or in the MM Field Reports. Over time, you develop a great tool to help you study the progress in your game and in the shorter-term, it forces you to identify your sticking points so it's easier to rectify.