PDA

View Full Version : Check yo self before you wreck yo self...

VestalTO
02-03-2009, 08:16 PM
It was a Wednesday night, and I decided to go solo. I worked a crowd full of firefighters, policemen, and cougars (it was that kind of place) until 2am when Bartender Girl, who was in town for a night of randomness and excess, decided she wanted to ditch her friends and join me later for some late-night NSA fun. Goddamnit, I love a good SNL. There was one problem, she had to ride back with her friends, sober up, and then drive to my apartment (see: The Cockpit) for some misadventures. We agreed Bartender Girl would call in an hour to confirm, when she was reasonably sobered up. She did. Twice. Problem. I was asleep.

As refreshing as my sleep was (I believe I dreamed of lush fields filled with Disney style critters) I absolutely couldn't believe I had made such a blatantly amateur mistake. No pussy for sleep? Fuck that. At the same time I realized that I was more pissed about losing another potential notch on my very-notched-up belt than losing another potential fuck buddy, good time, and/or lasting relationship.

Am I victim of falling into the numbers game? Have I become shallow? Am I not human anymore? Or have I evolved? Am I truly liberated from my past misconceptions, free to approach whoever I wish to approach, always in the present? Or am I addicted to the chase, the adventure of it all? Sometimes objectivity can feel like a slap in the face. But... I like it rough. Do you? ;)

Vestal

Fader
02-03-2009, 08:23 PM
Great song. Whatever happened to das efx? (they were on the chorus with ice cube) They want efx... strictly snapping necks for some live efx. YouTube - Bonus Video Das EFX - They Want EFX sick beat and lyrics

yessir
02-03-2009, 08:35 PM
Man needs his sleep, ain't no shame in that.

Bobby42
02-03-2009, 08:44 PM
You ran outta gas bro, Been there, sometimes your so tired you could really give a shit about anything but sleep...

Fader
02-03-2009, 08:45 PM
You ran outta gas bro, Been there, sometimes your so tired you could really give a shit about anything but sleep...

That happened to me on the bootcamp in seattle last weekend. Picked up a cute stripper, got home at 2:30 stayed around chilling with students till 4:40 texted whats up she responded nothing bored and I passed out. Terrible