PDA

View Full Version : HELP - How to pickup a close female friend

Animale
02-01-2009, 11:56 PM
Hello. I'm having considerable success in the field lately, but I really want to get intimate with girls that I unfortunately could only get close to as friends. Being in the so called "friends zone" openers are not necessary, but made up routines will not work -- since they know pretty much all of my history and stories. Kino escalation would not be a problem, but to lead the kino into a closing situation has proven to be a tougher job than I imagined. Can someone help me here? Thanks brothers.

Docter
02-02-2009, 12:45 PM
Read the post on it in the newbie forums.

Best thing to do is to break contact with the person for a period of time (2 weeks to a few months to a year, however long you think you need), and when you meet up again you have to reframe the relationship between you two by making it seem like she wants you...OOPS GTG go read that post!

ssggee
02-02-2009, 01:40 PM
I'd give up now. Once you're in the zone you ain't getting out. It's too late and it takes far too much effort and far too much time - time which could be better spent on other women.

Female friends are good to have, use them to your advantage but I wouldn't get your hopes up, especially if these are long term friends.

It's possible, but there are few success stories.

tallguy
02-02-2009, 06:59 PM
http://www.theattractionforums.com/newbie-discussion-forum/53603-lbfjd-get-out-friend-zone-101-a-2.html

I haven't used it with success yet though.
Breaking contact is key. even up to a month or two.
Currently, you're probably undervalued to them. Gotta reframe.

clik
02-02-2009, 11:34 PM
Your screwed move on trust me. Or just break it off and WAIT till she calls,textes,emails, or just tries to get in contact with you. I would also make it seem your busy so i wouldn't go all out and give her all of your attention once she contacts you for the first time in a long time.

flexxx77
02-05-2009, 09:57 PM
Move on, and who knows maybe the second you do she'll be out of the friend zone :). Theres plenty others out there just like man, you just gotta go get'em!

Kitsune22
02-05-2009, 10:13 PM
you could use your close female friends as wings... hey you never know they may get jealous