PDA

View Full Version : can i get some tips on gaming girls in a different country

LSUzealot
02-01-2009, 06:28 PM
i am going to buenos aires on wednesday for a week....i realize it's a spanish speaking country but i don't know enough spanish to continue gaming past an opener...a lot of the people there within the city do speak english from what i've read but i can't count on it....any helpful advice would be greatly appreciated!

Magnanimous
02-01-2009, 10:02 PM
I canít speak for Argentina, but I have gamed in a few countries. Gaming in other countries is a great opportunity. You can try anything and really not worry about it coming back to you (as long as you donít get arrested). Since your there for only a week you will also show urgency (should happen naturally), ie no real point in going for a day2, go big or go home.

Usually when Iím in a foreign country I go ultra-Alpha. Itís really empowering. Depending on your finances you can literally throw money around in South America. Not saying you should but, some countries you can get VIP bottle services in bars/clubs for the price of a few drinks in the states.

Just about everybody in Buenos Aires should speak English. Donít let approaching in English bother you, if you approach a girl and she doesnít speak English move on. Really, my recommendation is to try anything and everything. Some of my best experiences in PU have been in foreign countries. You have nothing to lose and everything to gain.

As a warning, learn your surroundings and be wise to cultural differences. In Brazil you can make out with 10+ girls in a night. But dancing (grinding) with them is thought to be taboo. Strange for American standards, basically if you find yourself kissing a girl in a club donít automatically think anything else is guaranteed (in some countries). As well if its (she) is too good to be true, she could be a prostitute. Just use common sense. Good luck down there. Argentina is on my travel list.

LSUzealot
02-01-2009, 10:17 PM
great post man...thanks for the feedback...i do expect my AA to be virtually eliminated while i am there...i'm looking forward to it...i'll be sure to post at least one field report!

DiE
02-03-2009, 11:17 PM
As a warning, learn your surroundings and be wise to cultural differences. In Brazil you can make out with 10+ girls in a night. But dancing (grinding) with them is thought to be taboo. Strange for American standards, basically if you find yourself kissing a girl in a club donít automatically think anything else is guaranteed (in some countries). As well if its (she) is too good to be true, she could be a prostitute. Just use common sense. Good luck down there. Argentina is on my travel list.

This is true... and also bullshit.

Its true enough, you can make out with lots of girls, there are even big parties called ''micaretas'' that requires negative game to do it, u heard me, that means if ur gay, u are getting kissed, by a girl!Also, a kiss means shit, its just no big deal, the general rules of thumbs here is ''kissed, ok, next girl'', and no, ur not allowed to grind the girl like ur fucking her. Unless u already got her, of course.

And now to the bs part... its all about the venue, fader posted some really good stuff on this, and it def applies to Brazil, and Argentina (Buenos aires)... we enjoy pretty much all kinds of styles, u might not be able to get a girl in a high pumped psy/house club, but u might(and will) get the same one in a country bar. And super hbs are just as bitchy.

If ur goig to buenos aires know this... the actual argentinians (portenhos) dont really go to the top clubs because they are tourist crowded, the most dominant styles there are house, reagaton and cumbia(these two u might have some hard time without spanish, but are worth a shot, its new culture, new stories for ur arsenal). Clubs like pacha are fun, and have a lot of hot, foreign girls... but its also heavy on drugs.
I recomend u:

Pacha

Asia de cuba

Crobar

Rumi