PDA

View Full Version : Late bloomers journey to becomeing a PUA

latebloomer2
04-2006-15, 12:12 PM
Hi
I am an AFC and for the first time i went to a club last night. I was really nervous and tried my hardest not to show it. I danced with one girl the whole night (a friend pushed into it by my "wingman") and didnt know what i should be doing. I see there is an amazing reference base here to but i cant seem to find anything about dancing. I am not looking into the "keno" it seems a bit advanced. More like some moves for a complete beginner. Any other advice for a complete beginner is welcome.
Thanks
~Latebloomer

latebloomer2
04-2006-15, 01:18 PM
I'll be a little specific. How do i "initiate" a girl or a set i see in the dance floor? They seem to be in thier own groove and eye contact is hard in that situation. If a girl brushes you off and continues to dance with her girlfriends whats the best course of action for backing off?
~latebloomer2

hypno
04-2006-15, 01:35 PM
First let me ask was this your first newbie mission. if so then congratulations. if you are nervous about girls on the floor just starting out work on sets around the bar or siting down somewhere. work from there and not just girls my wing and I love to hit up different sets even if it is two guys have them come join you and your wing. and work from there remember pu and gaming is not just about the girls but THAT IS A GREAT REASON it is your whole frame of mind when people see you having other people come over to your table that is social proof and eventually it will get easier to talk to the girls because you have talked to so many people you woln't care if the girl blows you off there is always another. now if you can dance do it almost all girls love it when a man can dance they become like puddy in your hands and even if you can't so what. get out there and just enjoy yourself if you come across looking like a fool just remember and I forgot who said it. who would you rather be the guy dancing on the floor with the girls or the bum siting with a bunch of guys geting drunk. remember a lot of girls will give you points just for trying they want the attention I do recomend dance lessons though. always remember gaming is not just in the club though if you are nervous there try starbucks or the mall hell even the bookstore, '" if there i recomend the picking up women for dummies opener" if anything it is funy to see their reactions. now keep doing the newbie mission and remember sarge everything your game only gets better with practice hope this helps:D

latebloomer2
04-2006-15, 02:02 PM
yea it does thanks, i'm going out again tonight :) .
If i dont know and dance moves where do i learn? My wingman told me it was easy ... just grab her hips and sway when her back is turned and when she's facing you arms out and sway ... first time so i dont think i was a great dancer. If i want to initiate is it better i work my way into the center of the dancefloor or do i stay in the corners?
Another question, how do i say an opener to a girl in a club. Yesterday the club was loud as hell. the female friends i brought had to engage me right by my ear to be heard. I cant see someone just going up to a stranger and doing that ...
and LOL at the bookstore opening sounds great, i have to try it :)

hypno
04-2006-15, 02:56 PM
I have a while till I have to go out to the club tonight so this might be a long post but I hope it helps. first off the search engine is your friend. look for newbie mission, if you aren't too good on style look it up and have a coupple of canned routines. now let's get this ball rolling. I can't stress how important it is for the newbie mission you might also want to purchase the VAH it will help. sarge everything. sarge everything. go into the club like you own it keep your hands out of your pockets that symbolizes a closed frame and this is not what we want. style is a plus I usually wear a nice pair of jeans shirt untucked pop yo colla. lol:p and get a nice pair of shoes your hair style is up to you. now there are a lot of debates here on drinking use your own judgement!!!!!! just remember your brain does not work to well under the influence and you might be jumping through alot of hoops tonight if you aren't careful. you said that you go with your wing and some girls they are your social proof even if they aren't that good looking. people will see you with them. always remember the three second rule and then go in don't look like the vulture sitting there eyeing it's prey just go for it. sarge all kind of sets mixed sets work great bc they don't feel threatened now set a goal for yourself on how many sets you want to sarge my first mission I decided on 20 sets in one night. look at it this way after the first fifteen times you were shot down you just woln't care anymore and you might start having fun after a while seeing how many times you are shot down a night but don't be discouraged. it happens to all of us our first night. but people want conversation even if it is dumb shit because they might be bored and find you interesting. the girls you are with might even act as pivots for you which is a plus just remember have fun tonight. :D when it comes to dancing your friend is right about puting your hands on their hips and moving with them and if you are nervous about trying to find a strange girl on the floor have one of your female friends dance with you so you can get the hang of it and that brings me up to geting a set of girls to notice you on the floor, will they notice you if you are siting down drinking with your head down HELL NO dance with your female friends next to them and while you are dancing with them they will undoubtedly make eye contact with you. and if your female friends are good pivots have them start dancing with the set you want and just mingle together...:cool: now go out and have fun I don't care if you sarge the fucking bathroom attendant just get out there and sarge everything with a pulse. now this is saturday so you need to go out tonight sarge come back tomorrow write a field report and I don't care if it is about how you came off as a prick and a girl kicked you in the nuts sorry if that happens but it will be funny and you can learn from your mistakes. now sarge on newcomer.

hypno
04-2006-15, 03:23 PM
i know i know I am writing a lot but for dancing if you are still uncomfortable take dance lessons I recomend swing and salsa. swing because you can take a girl into a lot of turns and it looks cool on the floor. salsa because they teach you to move with your body instead of just grinding your cock against her back side. then again that might be what u are looking for:p just search for a place near you. it is well worth the effort very high DHV when a girl knows you can dance

latebloomer2
04-2006-15, 06:56 PM
thanks i'll have some time after finals so i might just take a few lessons
Tonight my routine will be
Me and my friend cant decide where to go on vacation and we'd like your opinion ... (california or canada)
From there i could say i want to go to canada to shop and talk about fashion ...
"can guys wear pink" "what style do you like best on a guy"
After that i hope she asks me what i do or when i ask her she asks back move into A2
I am a "palm reader". Read her palm tell her generic statements (from this board).
Move into the "questions game"
from there isolate to show her slight of hand > some fluff talk > get back to friends and a # close ... sound good?
any help is appreciated
~latebloomer

latebloomer2
04-2006-15, 07:13 PM
alright i'm on my way out wish me luck !!!

Scooby
04-2006-15, 07:36 PM
To answer your original question about dancing you can just do a search for "dancing" - theres a lot been said about this before.
My advice, as youve just started the NM, is to forget about the dancefloor for the moment. You should run the standard opening material and routines till you get it right, and do it away from the dancefloor.

If i dont know and dance moves where do i learn?
Either watch guys that are good and copy them, or search for dance classes (ive done them and would recommend) in your home town - there should be plenty of options in most big cities.

My wingman told me it was easy ... just grab her hips and sway when her back is turned and when she's facing you arms out and sway ... first time so i dont think i was a great dancer. If i want to initiate is it better i work my way into the center of the dancefloor or do i stay in the corners?
Your wingman doesnt know what hes talking about. Do not grab her hips. You have to start with small steps, like the hands. In general, do not open on the dancefloor if you are not a good dancer. Even if you are, dont spend too much time out there - you need to get her somewhere so you can talk. If you are a good dancer, you will find girls will open you.

Another question, how do i say an opener to a girl in a club. Yesterday the club was loud as hell. the female friends i brought had to engage me right by my ear to be heard. I cant see someone just going up to a stranger and doing that ...
Do a search on 'loud clubs" or something similar and you will find what you are looking for. If the club is too loud you cant hear anyone, you cant run game. I think harlequin suggested once to show the girl an opener as a text on your phone to get over the loud environment - but use this to get the girl somewhere quieter. Otherwise, its going to be pretty hard. Get yourself somewhere quieter.
So overall, id suggest that you concentrate less on opening on the dancefloor and more on environments where you can talk.

Scooby
04-2006-15, 07:42 PM
Tonight my routine will be
Me and my friend cant decide where to go on vacation and we'd like your opinion ... (california or canada)
From there i could say i want to go to canada to shop and talk about fashion ...
"can guys wear pink" "what style do you like best on a guy"
Like i said above, as your doing the NM, you should use the standard openers and material.

After that i hope she asks me what i do or when i ask her she asks back move into A2
This is exactly the problem with using your own stuff before you are ready. Use the NM material. You shouldnt be "hoping" that she asks you something so that it can effect the conversation - you need to be controlling the conversation and not caring or reacting to what she says.

latebloomer2
04-2006-16, 12:28 PM
To answer your original question about dancing you can just do a search for "dancing" - theres a lot been said about this before.
My advice, as youve just started the NM, is to forget about the dancefloor for the moment. You should run the standard opening material and routines till you get it right, and do it away from the dancefloor.

Hard to do at a loud club with friends. I'll try and do both, work on my routines (at other places then a club) and my dance moves.

Either watch guys that are good and copy them, or search for dance classes (ive done them and would recommend) in your home town - there should be plenty of options in most big cities.

I've been tring to, hard to mimic some moves practice makes perfect i suppose.

Your wingman doesnt know what hes talking about. Do not grab her hips. You have to start with small steps, like the hands. In general, do not open on the dancefloor if you are not a good dancer. Even if you are, dont spend too much time out there - you need to get her somewhere so you can talk. If you are a good dancer, you will find girls will open you.

I have had success just going in (she was a friend though). She was grinding really hard so i know she didnt mind. Small steps are true for most strange girls i think. Need to figure out how to work them (a bit hard since it seems 95% of girls are always dancing with thier "crews" who go full throttle without much work)

Do a search on 'loud clubs" or something similar and you will find what you are looking for. If the club is too loud you cant hear anyone, you cant run game. I think harlequin suggested once to show the girl an opener as a text on your phone to get over the loud environment - but use this to get the girl somewhere quieter. Otherwise, its going to be pretty hard. Get yourself somewhere quieter.
So overall, id suggest that you concentrate less on opening on the dancefloor and more on environments where you can talk.
Will do but i've been having great fun with friends and my level of anxiety has gone down tremendously. I'll try to work both worlds :)
I am really behind in my studies so i wont be going out till the second week of may (although i might try a few routines in the mall or somewhere outside if i go shopping)
Thanks for your help