PDA

View Full Version : The game does destroy you

TheACE
01-30-2009, 10:38 PM
Neil Strauss himself said it.

I've really realized that this game, method, scheme has exposed issues that we have at large in our society. The game can destroy you. It could take over your life, it can show you how people value the wrongs things, and although you have fun with alot more women... u are constantly gonna find yourself wanting new women. For me, a girl really isn't all that important after going through kissing and sex oh so many times. You move from one girl to the next without developing any continuity/ long last closeness. Really this is about being popular and looking cool to others, which when you start to define it... u realize how stupid it is. America is overly obsessed with image. Whats important for me is actually who are really your friends.
There are many guys who know about the game, but they can get lost in realizing what this whole process REALLY does for you. My favorite point from mystery is when he says that this is "more than just picking up girls." Its great when you can go out with a group of people and enjoy life, to bring out the best in others. Thats really whats important. It really is what matters most. All that stuff about hollywood and and advertising telling pple how much u need someone to complete you really is just nonsense. Why look to complete yourself when you already have everything that is God-given.

Vapor
01-30-2009, 10:58 PM
Don't drink and post! :D

Just kidding, but this stuff is about attracting women. It's not going to destroy anybody.

realityman
01-30-2009, 11:07 PM
Don't drink and post! :D

i second this.. (and im not kidding)

ive heard all that crap before but thats a bunch of AFC excuses to be a pussy. in this world of political correctness taaf is one place that tells it like it is, for the most part.. so dont fuck with it.

Smooth88
01-31-2009, 12:36 AM
Besides the fact, that your point of view is completely wrong, stop practicing game, if you don't like the idea.

Sincerelee
01-31-2009, 12:57 AM
It does destroy you...the AFC you. In the middle of that destruction emerges a new PUA you who is totally confidence and aware of your own self-worth.

silverghost
01-31-2009, 05:57 AM
Dont buy Ferrari, Aston Martin, Mclaren, etc they destroy you.
Dont get rich people will come after you it will destroy you.
Dont fuck women it will destroy you.
Dont breath the air is polluted it will destroy you.
Dont drink it will destroy you.
Dont smoke it will destroy you.
Dont travel it will destroy you.
Shall we die already?

Bobby42
01-31-2009, 07:43 AM
The game will destroy you...if you let it. If you base your self worth on how sucessful you are with women and you just cant cut it no matter how much you read up on this stuff, then yeah, it will destroy.

However, study the "game" will help you in all aspects of yourlife if you know what to take away from it. The attitudes, confidence and personality traits that you can acquire from studying/practicing the game will prove to be beneficial in many aspects of life such as your social life in general your career etc. How can you honestly say that having terrible success with women doesnt destroy all kinds of guys around the world??? The game helps them to take control of not only their love life but all aspects of it. And you dont have to be out constantly "sarging". I dont. That can burn you out and if you constantly sarge and strike out, yeah, thats going to destroy you too, but thats probably because you are doing something wrong. Just use the game to develop a personality that is attractive to women and go about your daily life, women will notice you. I personally thing everyone should study the game, the world would be a better place. It brings you to grips with reality and forces you to think logically, while at the same time wiping out the many pussies in the world today, which in this day and age, there are a lot of them out there.

DeadEyeDick
01-31-2009, 08:09 AM
Look on the bright side, if it doesn't destroy you, it will make you stronger! :D

But seriously folks, this reminds me of Carl Rogers' concept of an "external" versus an "internal" locus of control.

You are in charge of your life. Not the swirl of input that you mention in your post.

If this stuff makes you feel out of control, then the solution is inside of you.

Because I guarantee that if your attitude is that something you read will destroy you, then this feeling will repeat itself over and over again in your life.

It will be game today, and something else tomorrow.

Game is a voluntary activity, what should be a fun part of your life.

Not your whole life.

If you experience it any differently, go to the mirror and talk to the guy staring back at you. He's the only one who can help. :cool:

TheACE
01-31-2009, 09:15 AM
None of that is what I'm getting at. Half of you have no idea. The game can take over your life in a negative way if you let it. Our society keeps placing our success on females. You don't have to have a female to get the things you truly want. You can go out and have a good time with or without women. Your wingman, your buddies... these people matter more than that "finding the one" stuff. Its when you come to that realization, where you really figure out what matters. That is what Neil is getting at. I'm sure in some way Mystery identifies with this as well, which everyone should because we can't completely deny or cut out that which makes us human.

DeadEyeDick
01-31-2009, 09:26 AM
I always find it hilarious when guys don't communicate clearly and then blame nearly everyone else for not getting "it."

What's your point?

That making women the focal point of your life is unhealthy?

Thanks, man, I think that applies to ANYTHING in life.

And stop blaming "society."

Society is just people.

TheACE
01-31-2009, 09:37 AM
I always find it hilarious when people who clearly don't understand take things out of context and try to be negative with fellow posters. None of your post shows that you get it. So don't blame others if you haven't had enough experience in the game.

As for the rest of you, you won't get called out unless you chose to be a DeadEyeDick. Not that anyone would.

That must be a lovely field name you use to introduce yourself.

silverghost
01-31-2009, 09:54 AM
http://www.theattractionforums.com/south/85873-north-carolina-look-out-4-me.html#post534060
This is one of your posts. For someone positive as you say that you are you tend to be very negative. You need balance in your life. This is all there is to it. As for blaming DeadEyeDick for you lack of understanding and also blaming HIM for not having enough expirience when you are 21 and he is 45 and he has 3000 posts while u have 9 is a bit counter intuitive...

Keeys
01-31-2009, 10:16 AM
I love women. I don't find anything hollow about sleeping with numerous women. I don't put the value of my life on women. I like to sleep with hot women just as I like to eat the tastiest food, drink the best wine, and experience the best of what life has to offer. Game doesn't destroy you it enriches you.

Basically Yes
01-31-2009, 10:32 AM
I think the title of this thread "The game does destroy you" is what's throwing people off; it's a different message than what's in your post. Your post is saying that Hollywood has created a facade that we need to look cool and get women in order to have a happy life, and that we don't need that because there's so much more to life. I think in general most would agree.

Yes, "the game" can destroy you but so can eating too many hot-pockets. I'm saying it's not a big deal unless you allow it to be.

SpeedDemon
01-31-2009, 02:22 PM
Just because you learn this stuff doesn't mean you need to be a man-whore. It's a tool to meet women and take relations to the level that you want, whether that's a serious relationship or not.

TheACE
01-31-2009, 04:05 PM
I've agreed with some of the newer posts. As for Ghostie boy, there are always positives and negatives. Apparently, u haven't read the book. I highly recommend u doing so. You'll find Neil saying that the game CAN destroy you. Doesn't mean it does. Just cuz your 45 doesn't mean one always knows alot, hell for all we know its the 40 year old virgin. and more posts doesn't mean anything, especially compared to field experience.

I love and hate this game at the same time. On one hand, you get lots of women, experiments, and pleasure... yet you always have a revolving door of relationships in the sense that its not long lasting as well as sensual.

CoupDeNH
01-31-2009, 04:14 PM
None of that is what I'm getting at. Half of you have no idea. The game can take over your life in a negative way if you let it. Our society keeps placing our success on females. You don't have to have a female to get the things you truly want. You can go out and have a good time with or without women. Your wingman, your buddies... these people matter more than that "finding the one" stuff. Its when you come to that realization, where you really figure out what matters. That is what Neil is getting at. I'm sure in some way Mystery identifies with this as well, which everyone should because we can't completely deny or cut out that which makes us human.

Your wings will eventually get married. They will move away. Finding the one can be nice sometimes.

I've agreed with some of the newer posts. As for Ghostie boy, there are always positives and negatives. Apparently, u haven't read the book. I highly recommend u doing so. You'll find Neil saying that the game CAN destroy you. Doesn't mean it does. Just cuz your 45 doesn't mean one always knows alot, hell for all we know its the 40 year old virgin. and more posts doesn't mean anything, especially compared to field experience.

I love and hate this game at the same time. On one hand, you get lots of women, experiments, and pleasure... yet you always have a revolving door of relationships in the sense that its not long lasting as well as sensual.

What happened to thinking finding the one was a crock? You don't NEED to have a revolving door of relationships. You can have a few and make each meaningful. In your prime you can also settle down with one girl, it happens ALL the time. The turnover rate in the community is VERY high. Some give up, some settle, and some truly find who they want to be with for the rest of their lives.

silverghost
01-31-2009, 08:24 PM

"Blah blah blah... I am frustrated I cant get laid blah blah blah...." This is all I am hearing from your posts. Game can destroy you. Flying also can kill you. Eating too much chocolate can kill you too. Stop living then. I didnt see anyone making posts for all the above. Anything without balance can be harmful.

Don gato
01-31-2009, 09:35 PM
That's why each person has his own life style or game style whatever, just don't do what you don't want to do.

I mean if you are getting hurt with something why are you still hurting yourself?

ibrox
01-31-2009, 11:55 PM
Wow, quite the revelation for someone who only has almost double-digit posts at this time:

I do not understand, your thread title states game DOES destroy you, but in a later sentence you say it CAN destroy you. Which is it?

Ibrox

David91613
02-01-2009, 07:09 AM
The game will destroy you...if you let it. If you base your self worth on how sucessful you are with women and you just cant cut it no matter how much you read up on this stuff, then yeah, it will destroy.

However, study the "game" will help you in all aspects of yourlife if you know what to take away from it. The attitudes, confidence and personality traits that you can acquire from studying/practicing the game will prove to be beneficial in many aspects of life such as your social life in general your career etc. How can you honestly say that having terrible success with women doesnt destroy all kinds of guys around the world??? The game helps them to take control of not only their love life but all aspects of it. And you dont have to be out constantly "sarging". I dont. That can burn you out and if you constantly sarge and strike out, yeah, thats going to destroy you too, but thats probably because you are doing something wrong. Just use the game to develop a personality that is attractive to women and go about your daily life, women will notice you. I personally thing everyone should study the game, the world would be a better place. It brings you to grips with reality and forces you to think logically, while at the same time wiping out the many pussies in the world today, which in this day and age, there are a lot of them out there.

I actually wouldn't want everyone to know this stuff, If anything I'd want less so lines don't become known and theres more options for me :D

I love women. I don't find anything hollow about sleeping with numerous women. I don't put the value of my life on women. I like to sleep with hot women just as I like to eat the tastiest food, drink the best wine, and experience the best of what life has to offer. Game doesn't destroy you it enriches you.

Exactly what I was going to say.

As was said, you choice what you do. If you want a sensual relationship then get one.

Fhenrir
02-01-2009, 08:18 AM
you just discovered that you can never be satisfied and that the more you get, the more eager you are for more, that's why lots of PUAs are internaly frustrated (including myself). But all in all it doesnt mean the game is bad, it makes your life richer if you look at it from an objective pov its positive, you just need to be mentaly strong to handle the frustration that comes with it.

HRHughes
02-01-2009, 08:56 PM
The game helped me out alot, it really beat the pussy out of me. I needed it to help me take the control of my life i never knew i had.

Will it ruin your life? Anything will ruin your life if you let it, the drive for money, the drive to drink, drugs, women, any one thing can ruin your life if you let it, but being a man is about controlling these things and not letting them control you.