PDA

View Full Version : Great Field-Tested Bar opener

Cr_8_tiv
01-29-2009, 06:21 PM

Scenario: A hottie is walking towards your direction.

Opener: As soon as she's in front of you and about to walk past you, stop moving and open with "Hold on, where do you think you're going?" Be sure to keep facing in your original direction, have strong eye contact, confidence in your voice, and strong body language (as if you're not going to budge).

She'll stop walking and respond with "over there (pointing)", "to the bar", or something similar.

Then you say "No you're not, you have to get past me first :)"

If you did it right she'll start playing into it with things like "what do I have to do to get past you?" This is when you know its ON, cuz remember, she can EASILY just walk around you if she wanted to.

I usually then do things like point at my cheek, hinting for a kiss or start talking about situational things to move things forward.

You'll be quite surprised how often they just stop, and sometimes they'll just stand there, look at you, and smile.

Noize
01-29-2009, 06:40 PM
It sounds solid, might field test it tomorrow

Pretender
01-31-2009, 10:15 PM
Hot girls do not care about guys who say something like this at bars.....

sorry

acesup
02-06-2009, 10:56 PM
gonna field test this right now be back in 2 hours with results

ZeroFear
02-08-2009, 05:54 PM
Hot girls do not care about guys who say something like this at bars.....

sorry

If the guy is attractive and has solid confidence, there is a good chance she will become interested. Now if your a fat ugly slob.....this will never work.

Khanman
02-13-2009, 08:20 AM
if the place isnt fully packed make sure her friends cant see, i work at a bar and you'd be surprised how often a girl will blow off a guy just cause she doesnt want to look like a slut in front of friends

innovate16
02-13-2009, 08:28 AM
have to say i dnt think this would work! Cause im Irish and if i did that, the girl would say ''eh fair enough, cya'' and im attractive and confident so if i dnt work for me, good luck i say! My best opener is simply................i have pink wrist bands on...........and just say what do ya think of these? works every single time...field tested on two seperate night! opened every set! works very well on single sets too :)

*innovate*