PDA

View Full Version : going in for the kiss too soon.

Peter_Pan
01-28-2009, 08:40 PM
was out tonight, met an hb8. I really went in to the zone, negging her and making jokes, getting her laughing alot, escalated to touching, she was slightly closed with her body language at first but she loossened up a bit, was comfortable with me touching her knee and she was giving me the occasional arm punch from my negs.

we left together and went to another place, she told me she wasnt going to stay long so i felt pressure to go for a k-close (possibly my fuck up?) so we are in a new place and we meet some people and are hanging out, i told her to kiss me on the cheek and she does so had some compliance. we go to the dancefloor and i grab her hand as we walk, i spin her round a few times on the floor then pull her towards me, go for the k-close and she turns her head!

she then asks me if i would like to go out with her and her friends tomorrow night and i agree, then she goes over to her friend and sits with her, this is the first time she has left my side since i first spoke with her, maybe because i went for the k-close?. so i talk to a few other girls to show her i am uneffected by her walking away.

so i know that we all got to leave soon but i have to go to the toilet so i go upstairs and there is a line so i have to wait for 10 minutes, i know that the others could be leaving very soon and when i return downstairs i catch her just as they are leaving, she gives me a big hug and says she will contact me about tomorrow......i trust her because i am good at reading people so i am about 90% sure that wont be a flake.

but did i screw up with my k-close? or what should i have done in that situation? to be honest im not used to spending that much time with a girl and not getting a k-close. So what did i do wrong and what should i do next?

Sockhead
09-19-2009, 05:49 PM
"Aww, you're no fun" say it in a humour way, and then grin, like it's no big deal.

Then try to kiss her again later. Sometimes girls want to be kissed, but want to do it when they're either alone or atleast away from their friends.

You have done nothing wrong.

By the way, from what I read here, it's not a good idea to agree to go out with her when shes with her friends, because you're setting yourself up for low value, and you have to prove to her friends you're value.

this set up makes you lose...

You should have been like "I would love to, but I'm XX that day" (whatever, just show her that you're busy).

While on the dance floor, I would have gone with strong eye contact, and whisper in her ear and say "I'm trying to hard not to kiss you right now" , and see how well she responds to that.

If she backs off, gives you fleeting eye contact, or negative body language. then say "It's a good thing I'm self disciplined" then bump her with your butt.

If she says anything else, go for it. that's what I do :)

was out tonight, met an hb8. I really went in to the zone, negging her and making jokes, getting her laughing alot, escalated to touching, she was slightly closed with her body language at first but she loossened up a bit, was comfortable with me touching her knee and she was giving me the occasional arm punch from my negs.

we left together and went to another place, she told me she wasnt going to stay long so i felt pressure to go for a k-close (possibly my fuck up?) so we are in a new place and we meet some people and are hanging out, i told her to kiss me on the cheek and she does so had some compliance. we go to the dancefloor and i grab her hand as we walk, i spin her round a few times on the floor then pull her towards me, go for the k-close and she turns her head!

she then asks me if i would like to go out with her and her friends tomorrow night and i agree, then she goes over to her friend and sits with her, this is the first time she has left my side since i first spoke with her, maybe because i went for the k-close?. so i talk to a few other girls to show her i am uneffected by her walking away.

so i know that we all got to leave soon but i have to go to the toilet so i go upstairs and there is a line so i have to wait for 10 minutes, i know that the others could be leaving very soon and when i return downstairs i catch her just as they are leaving, she gives me a big hug and says she will contact me about tomorrow......i trust her because i am good at reading people so i am about 90% sure that wont be a flake.

but did i screw up with my k-close? or what should i have done in that situation? to be honest im not used to spending that much time with a girl and not getting a k-close. So what did i do wrong and what should i do next?