PDA

View Full Version : Negs

nForce
04-2006-15, 04:42 AM
If you throw a neg at a girl, does it matter how she takes it, will it have the same affect?
Let me explain;
Girl1
Me; did anyone ever tell you your nose wiggles when you talk? haha its pretty funny
HB; omg your making me all self concsious here!! (trying to cover herself but giggling)
Girl2
Me; did anyone ever tell you your nose wiggles when you talk? haha its pretty funny
HB; nah they havent I didn't know it did
Girl2 handled it alot better then girl1, but does this mean it didnt have the same affect, what does it mean?! how do you work with this?

Big Dumb
04-2006-15, 05:48 AM
It's hard to tell without knowing the body language or tonallity, but if anything I'd say the fact that girl 2 seemed less responsive may be due to either your pickup not having as much energy, OR she may have LSE to start with and she just had a million thoughts flying through her head validating what you just said.

Dr. Zeus
04-2006-15, 06:14 AM
HB; nah they havent I didn't know it did
You: Well, forget I said anything. You can just keep on living in denial.

GameBoy
04-2006-15, 08:50 AM
Dude...
Read the NEGS article in the Best Of
This is covered.

nForce
04-2006-15, 09:04 AM
Dude...
Read the NEGS article in the Best Of
This is covered.
Dude...
I just skim read it, could you point me to the part of the article where it covers this?

Hysteria
04-2006-15, 09:19 AM
This is part of the "pebbles" extension of neg theory. It doesn't matter what her response is. You launch the pebble and forget about it.
Style's pebbles article:
http://www.theattractionforums.com/forum/showthread.php?t=109
And read that neg article in the Best-Of ALL THE WAY THROUGH. It's worth the read. It's THAT good. A lot of guys put a lot of work into that piece for the benefit of everybody else.