PDA

View Full Version : Did I handle this shit test correctly? Advice needed

Long Dick Louie
01-27-2009, 12:14 PM
Me and this HB 7.5-8 have been talking for the majority of the month and she's coming to my campus this weekend. Today we were texting and I asked her were the girls out again(she told me the day before that she didn't wear a bra to class). And she responded with this "NAW idk what exactly I'm doin... I did have this guy that wanted to take me to tha movies...but idk if I should go." I asked her if she was aware of the fact that she sent that to mr and she said she did cuz she thought I was talking about her friends(girls) and not my friends :D.

I then moved on to something else without even mentioning it again. Now we're not official yet but we both know it's headed in that direction and I think she told me that to see how I would react. So did I do the right thing by ignoring it or should I have done something else?

Any advice is appreciated

LDL

Crni Panther
01-27-2009, 12:34 PM
everything is right, don't worry. if you don't hurry everything will go fluent...

not reacting on shit tests is mostly the best answer!

xslim12
01-27-2009, 04:06 PM
Good Call on your part. Also by moving onto another whole random topic actually emphasizes that you were not affected by what she said.

Crni Panther
01-28-2009, 05:19 AM
yes, and don't forget...shit tests never end!you can have the highest attraction/comfort etc. women are used to test you and your power - it's evolutionary hard wired!

Be desireless, Be excellent, Be gone!