PDA

View Full Version : being a DICK with girls

nForce
04-15-2006, 04:37 AM
Just wondering how counter productive being a dick with girls is, like girls in your social circle that are 'locked in' i.e. cant help but interact with you regardless of how you are with them.
Obviously it isn't good game becuase if you take it too far they will eventually just think your the worlds biggest dick, but if you can get it right, hwo good for building attraction is it? how counter productive is it?
Like last night, a girl wanted a cig, i told her no and just carried on, I was just being a dick with her haha (i was drunk as well), basically is being a dick with girls ever a good thing in any stage?

Oneiricon
04-15-2006, 04:40 AM
You answered your own question.
Being a dick - a drunk dick, no less - is counter productive. Just being rude is instantly attraction killing, male or female. Think of all the rude girls who have brushed you off with a dismissive "fuck off". Did you enjoy the way it felt? Why would they want to talk to you when you deliver the same?

nForce
04-15-2006, 04:45 AM
It's not as clear cut as that, I'm talking about being a dick with them, but not going too far, telling them to 'FUCK OFF' is way past the line, I'm talking just generally being a dick with them to create attraction, I'm not sure if I've explained myself correctly cos I don't really know how unless you were her next to me, but someone will unerstand me, I hope!

Oneiricon
04-15-2006, 04:50 AM
Look at it this way -
If you MUST be a dick, be a playful dick. A casual "no" isn't playful when you have cigs to spare; make the girl work for it.

Rakly
04-15-2006, 04:53 AM
Don't just say no, make her jump through your hoops.
"can you give me a cig?"
"I could, but you already look not that healthy, are you getting a bit sick?"
"Does your daddy know you smoke?" (and hope her dad isn't dead lol)
"What happened to politeness?" (she didn't say please)
and so on

Sidious
04-15-2006, 05:56 AM
PLAYFULL is the key!!! You are supposed to be fun. SMILE when you do it. being playful is the magic ingredient that makes you seem exciting. being a dick simply gets their attention, and being playful keeps their attention. sure you don't want to go over board being mean, so at that line between ENOUGH and TOO FAR, let them know that you are fun. It's just Kino, and it builds rapprt even with girls in your friendship circle who you may not be even trying to sarge. it will make these girls want to be around you, which other girls will see and, thus, they will want to be around you too.

Dr. Zeus
04-15-2006, 06:11 AM
You can be a dick as long as you got other things going for you. And it doesn't just have a sense of humor. As long as you're congruent with it, I think being a dick can actually work in your favor. Some of my easiest pick ups have been when I've initially pissed girls off. It gets their emotions up.

GameBoy
04-15-2006, 08:52 AM
It's not as clear cut as that, I'm talking about being a dick with them, but not going too far, telling them to 'FUCK OFF' is way past the line, I'm talking just generally being a dick with them to create attraction, I'm not sure if I've explained myself correctly cos I don't really know how unless you were her next to me, but someone will unerstand me, I hope!
nForce
You did answer your own question
And it's a bad question
Trust the advice that people give you.
Don't be a dick.
That's pretty common sense...:rolleyes:

Vapor
04-15-2006, 10:14 AM
You can be a dick with very LSE girls and they will be attracted. The constant IOD's suck them in, "Why doesn't he like me?" This is where the "nice guys" (AFCs) get confused. Nice guys finishing last while the "jerks" get all the ass.
In fact, guys who do this are just kind of assholes, and nobody really likes them except for the target, and even then only for a while. MM shows you how to show an appropriate level of disintrest to any target, while coming across as likeable. Far superior, IMO

nudz
04-15-2006, 10:25 AM
I think there is something to that being a dick and attraction..
Coz a couple of girls I know (that are pretty high up on the attractiv scala btw)
have started seeing guys that both started with being rude to them.
It has to do with the whole bad boy attraction.

GameBoy
04-27-2006, 04:33 PM
I think there is something to that being a dick and attraction..
Coz a couple of girls I know (that are pretty high up on the attractiv scala btw)
have started seeing guys that both started with being rude to them.
It has to do with the whole bad boy attraction.
No - it doesn't.
These girls aren't into the guys because they'r DICKS
They are into them because these guys are projecting a higher reletive social status. By being ambivelant towards the girls, unattached and insoucient, they are running game the Natural way.
Even if they are a dick (a notch down the status ladder)
They are still projecting a HELL OF A LOT MORE STATUS THAN A 'NICE GUY'.
This isn't about them being mean.
It's about them not giving a fuck.
Sound familiar...?

legonz
04-27-2006, 05:28 PM
If you make a girl cry, every friend and confidante she's ever had is going to hate you. Not to mention the fact that you're going to feel like shit. Believe it.
Every time that you can establish higher social status in a positive light rather than a negative one, do it. Don't be ze Douche.

jbrett
04-27-2006, 08:12 PM
I dont think being a dick is really the best way. I think treating women like they aren't anything special is the way to go.
Like you said you can only really pull off the dick thing once you already know the girl in which case you dont treat her like you want to hurt her feelings you just treat her like you think she's annoying (very important).
Remember you have to be nice and connect with her some of the time. If you really open up once or twice to her she'll take your shit just to see you be nice again.

alex_
04-27-2006, 09:01 PM
"Does your daddy know you smoke?" (and hope her dad isn't dead lol)
lol.. ive struck out like this..
me: did you get any easter eggs from your parents?
her: no
me: really? who does that? who wouldnt buy their daughter just a few little easter eggs for easter.. pfft
her: my parents arent around, i live with a guardian woman
but its alrite, i mananged to fix the situation, and got her number.. she didnt tell me but she had a bf :(