PDA

View Full Version : Glad i drive a manual transmission

kyle990546
01-26-2009, 08:26 PM
A girl kept texting me earlier hinting she wanted to hangout tonight but wouldnt say it so i asked her and she said yes of course.. so i had her over to watch The Happening. I would call myself a baller on a budget so i wasnt trying to spend a bunch of money at a movie theater when its much easier to get some in the living room.. My parents just bought a nice tv/couch set up so it worked well, and they werent home.

Anyways I picked her up and drove her back to my house. I broke the touch barrier by asking her if she could drive stick.. She said she couldnt and her dad wouldnt let her get one but she thought it was really cool. So i said here put your hand on the shift knob and then i put my hand over hers and showed her how everything worked. i let her drop in 2nd and go wide open throttle which she got a huge kick of bc the car is fast. This seemed to be a great great starter to get touching before even getting to my house where we could hold hands during the movie and eventually move further..

I ended up only kissing her but I was happy with that for a random monday night lol.. plus after the night ended I got a text "That was fun... we should hangout again soon =]"

So I pulled a text from the magic bank on here and said "So bottom line u kinda impressed me tonight... and i dont get impressed very often. Keep up the good work ;)"

Instant success. "=] you too. And im kinda hard to impress also."

hahahhahahaha. I realize im a complete noob and have much to learn. Ive just been reading for the past week. I have magic bullets so im working on getting better but just wanted to share..

(also no flames for not using super cool abreviations):D

shelbyz
01-26-2009, 11:55 PM
lol dude the whole shifter thing. its gold ive used it a few times now :P, its great for starting kino. point of interest tho what kind of car is it??

CMPitts
01-27-2009, 06:16 AM
NICE, I've never thought of that before. Now, I'm glad I drive stick. Thanks, bro!

Phoenix1911
01-27-2009, 07:36 AM
Thought I was gonna cringe at this one (nobody touches my car but me)....but actually its not too bad of an idea, so long as you've got a fast enough car. Might have to try this some time when the car's not in winter mode.

Phateless
01-27-2009, 08:30 AM
excellent work bro. keep it up. :)

Bamf1337
01-27-2009, 02:10 PM
Only works if your car isn't a piece of crap! But great stuff i gotta try that.

shelbyz
01-27-2009, 04:33 PM
lol why's it matter if ur car is fast enough? When ive used this its not like i floored it or anything, and i drive an 1988 chrysler daytona shelby z, it looks like crap but its fairly fast, ive done a few modifications to it but yea.. I guess it just depends on where you are in your life for what kind of car you drive and how much it will really matter..

kyle990546
01-27-2009, 08:40 PM
lol dude the whole shifter thing. its gold ive used it a few times now :P, its great for starting kino. point of interest tho what kind of car is it??

its a civic si.. good car i like it. ppl think its slow but i have some secret stuff in it :D
http://i104.photobucket.com/albums/m1vin/DS1.jpg