PDA

View Full Version : An insight and a question

ashleyy
01-26-2009, 06:10 AM
So i met this girl (yea, same ol') and i fell in love with her (yea, same ol'). I told her (yea, same ol') and she is ignoring me (yea, same ol'). Strange thing is I don't really care.

Insight: I fell for her mainly cuz of her looks so when she rejected me it was alright cuz i felt was it was a shell of a person rejecting me. I didnt really get to know her (well i do really regret that, this is where the question comes in later) so it didnt feel as bad. Hope this makes sense.

Question: I do wanna get to know her cuz she seems pretty nice (i mean shit man, she actually responded to my AFC msgs) If theres no way to turn this shit around i'm cool, if there is I'd appreciate advice.

Thanks!

fozzie
01-26-2009, 06:15 AM
What is the same ol' you are telling her. There is always a way to turn it around. And if there isn't then always a way to benefit from the interaction.

ashleyy
01-26-2009, 06:23 AM
dude same ol' as in same ol' situation lol. nice words of wisdom there btw.

i'm thinking of msging her

"hey! aite if you dont reply to this i promise i wont msg you again cuz i've been on the receiving end of sms stalkers and it sucks. wanna hang out later today?"

i posted another thread where truestory said

STOP SMSING HER!

but i'm a bit apprehensive of calling her cuz i dont wanna put her in the spot where she'll say yes then flake later cuz she wants to spare me the pain of hearing no.

ashleyy
01-26-2009, 07:11 AM
incidentally, our last exchange was

"hey sexy! think you can be at xxx by 7?"

its around 2, we had agreed to meet up today

she replies

"why? i'm with my family"

me

"we're gg on a shooting spree cuz i wanna be on the front page of the papers ;) Bring socks."

socks cuz i wanted to go bowling. she didnt reply.

Sylo
01-26-2009, 09:46 AM
ok based on that last post. stop.
but i wanna know y u told her u loved her before u think u knew her?
u totally gave her all the power and control over u wen u kept smsing and shit. (ABIDE BY CAT-STRING THEORY)
imo u scared her and she freaked and ran.
if u still wanna pursue her i think ur gonna need to cut her out for a while then reengage without those AFC tendencies

ashleyy
01-26-2009, 10:12 AM
but i wanna know y u told her u loved her before u think u knew her?

Many reasons, none of which i can justify.
1)she gave me several iois
2)she asked me if i was interested in any other girls
3)i was gg thru hell breaking up with my ex (it was a fucking 6month breakup)
4)I didnt wanna lose her cuz i really did like her when i told her i did
5)My mom always told me to be honest
which all leads up to
6)I'm an idiot AFC!

Aite, cutting her out for now, i'll prob try to re engage with a mass greeting sms or a birthday sms (her birthday is in november though so i'm guessing mass greeting sms would be better)

Thanks bro!

ashleyy
01-26-2009, 10:30 AM
By the way was the

"we're gg on a shooting spree cuz i wanna be on the front page of the papers ;) Bring socks."

try hard/a bad sms or is she just totally sick of me?

ashleyy
01-27-2009, 08:10 AM
bump

Phateless
01-27-2009, 08:26 AM
honestly, your best bet is to drop off the map for a while and get to know other girls. if you come back to her with more confidence and experience with women, she'll notice the change in you on her own and you won't have to do anything.