PDA

View Full Version : When can I get personal with her?

Cryingstar
01-26-2009, 02:21 AM
Hey guys,

I read that in order to get rid off approaching anxiety you shall not take the response personal. I really donīt know if that works for me, although approaching has become easier to me. So I still have some minoritycomplexes, when it comes to girls, especially sex and I feel like I need positive serious feedback by her....and I donīt mean like bragging for approval, I mean to open myself and show more of me.
My question in that context: When can I take her reaction personal....after comfort, after sex, never...whatīs the right attitude, mindset??

ProfessorX
02-03-2009, 07:37 PM
the entire thing that the game should teach you is that you need to be confident in yourself ... everyone else needs to adapt to YOU and fit YOUR life. so the answer i think should be "never" don't take it personal, its a sign of weakness, or at least don't acknowledge it. maybe hear what she says, and evaluate it later on by yourself and assess its validity, otherwise, you already have her in bed .. you already did 99% of the work what else do you need.

flexxx77
02-05-2009, 10:13 PM
You are talking in the context of game. When you're "in the game" at no point do you take her reaction personally.

You are the badass motherfucker that everyone wants to fuck what do you care what one of you numerous gorgeous women think about you?