PDA

View Full Version : Please read me im desperate

niallthegreat
01-25-2009, 01:35 PM
Hey guys,

I'lltry to keep this short I was seeing a girl for 2 months we were happy until her granmother's will was released last saturday where my girlfriend was left alot of money but no other grankids were. She was a bit distant then called over last thursday and said all her family were blaming her for keeping the money and that she needs to pick a college course and that she couldn't be with me until she had sorted herself out. She said it wasn't my fault and that she still liked me and that she just needed space I agreed to go on a break and we kisses throughout this conversation and she said it's up to me whether it's a break up or we just end things. I havn't heard from her since but ill see her on friday and I want to get back with her, any ideas how I can ?

All comments would be really appreciated

suncica2222
01-25-2009, 03:34 PM
I don't understand anything.

Quantum_
01-25-2009, 03:42 PM
Hey guys,

I'lltry to keep this short I was seeing a girl for 2 months we were happy until her granmother's will was released last saturday where my girlfriend was left alot of money but no other grankids were. She was a bit distant then called over last thursday and said all her family were blaming her for keeping the money and that she needs to pick a college course and that she couldn't be with me until she had sorted herself out. She said it wasn't my fault and that she still liked me and that she just needed space I agreed to go on a break and we kisses throughout this conversation and she said it's up to me whether it's a break up or we just end things. I havn't heard from her since but ill see her on friday and I want to get back with her, any ideas how I can ?

All comments would be really appreciated

Whether is a break up or we just end things?

umm...

Sounds like your done either way.. but man the girl is going through one of the toughest times of her life. Give her some space for a couple weeks then worry about getting her back.