PDA

View Full Version : Dance Club Game the answer?

Nasty Nate
01-23-2009, 11:23 PM
Hey guys im sure yall know that the dance floor is like entering a jungle. Way too much going on at once and its not necessarily hard to A1 but its not exactly the easiest to run verbal game. So i was wondering 1 of two things 1. is there a dance floor thread to converse on how us PUAs can desentize to the Dance floor or 2. lets make this the dance floor thread if one is currently unavailable.
The dance floor gives the girls home court advantage. As PUAs dancing can obviously increase our value or decrease our value. Its defiantly the most sarcastic, Primitive, and basically a huge disadvantage to us PUAs. Its the most obvious field to defiantly run game but the process of A1 and A2 are completly different. Hey i could be wrong so just let me know your guys opinions and experiences.

Quantum_
01-24-2009, 01:28 AM
Not a big fan of the dancefloor. Its called the dreaded dancefloor for a reason. Its to loud to talk, to much is happening, you cant have proper body language, etc. The girl is also probably with her friends there so its highly unlikely shes going to want to leave them very easily. On the contrary if you open a girl and take her to the dancefloor, I think everything is just a lot easier.

That being said, If the whole attracting girls without saying a word thing is easy for you.. maybe dancefloor game isnt so bad.

TheDRH
02-06-2009, 12:45 AM
There is 2 big myth about the dancefloor in the community:

1. The dancefloor is a "trap"

2. You need to be a good dance to be successful

Nothing can be further from the truth.

I think that for a long time guys accepted the idea that the dancefloor was a dangerous zone so nobody really investigated how to be successful there.

What make you say that the dancefloor is a "jungle" is probably a lack a clarity on how the game is played there. Everything goes faster and it's not really about what you should do but really what you shouldn't be doing.

Next time your are on the dancefloor, stop for a moment and look around. You will notice that 95% of the men are either not really dancing, starring at girl or trying to grind behing them. Easy to understand why they don't get any positive results.

Pony Boy
02-06-2009, 02:58 PM
THANK YOU DHR. all i keep hearing is "NO NO NO DONT DANCE STAY AWAY FROM DANCING".

the dancefloor certainly IS much faster, for those of you who avoid it...try taking a target you met off the dancefloor INTO the dancefloor...the kino escalation will happen really REALLY fast.

i'm no 'dancefloor game master' but i know a thing or two about dancing because i'm big on body language. like 'regular game, there is a direct and indirect approach. for direct you grab the girls HAND [this is debatable] and say dance with me either verbally or with your body language. for indirect game, you gotta create a huge circle, generally by making a spectacle of yourself. you don't need to dance good...but just dance in a fashion that'll create a circle...then it's easy to open girls that are inside the circle. [more than often, i get opened by the girls in the circle rather than me opening]

tips to create a circle:[where you are the center of attention]
-be a visually attention grabbing dancer [bboying, krumping, and popping come to mind]
-dance in a way that takes up space
-join another circle [because people usually mingle in circles for some reason] then get dance in the middle
-lay down on the ground with your arms spread out [this'll create a spectacle too]
-after the circle is created just go for it...its easy to push the girl on the small of her back in a nonverbal way that says "go in"...then if she doesn't, immediately step inside and challenge her to a dance battle
-if you are a good dancer, generally[well i haven't studied other people besides me] the girls will either open you, or will give you invitations to open with their body language

edit: i guess it doesn't hurt that i'm a professional bboy that performs with other forms of dance...so i know a thing or twenty about giving off the right emotional messages through dance without ever talking. for me...its all in FACIAL EXPRESSIONS.

Jacobeli
02-08-2009, 10:58 PM
I live in a college town (Tallahassee), so I have to deal with the dancefloor a lot. i recently pulled a number off the dance floor. It was crazy packed and I had broken away from my group of guy and girl friends to do some solo sarging by the bar. On the way I saw a female friend who was with a group of people and one of the girls in the group started dancing with me. It happened so easily that I just went with it. She grinded on me and im not a very good dancer so i took the oppurtunity to lay back and just shake around a little bit. After that i squeezed her hand for an IOI and she squeezed back and my hand stayed connected to hers as i moved it around her body. Then as we were dancing she kept pushing her dress down cuz it was riding up so I eventually pushed it down and she turned around and thanked me, IOI2. After a couple of songs i twisted her around and dropped a lil lower so she could dance on my knee. We exchanged names (IOI3) and at the end of the night i got her number and a kiss. Im a terrible dancer but I was still able to draw IOIs without speaking a word, that's how the dancefloor can be used to your advantage.

Nasty Nate
02-09-2009, 07:24 AM
I live in a college town (Tallahassee), so I have to deal with the dancefloor a lot. i recently pulled a number off the dance floor. It was crazy packed and I had broken away from my group of guy and girl friends to do some solo sarging by the bar. On the way I saw a female friend who was with a group of people and one of the girls in the group started dancing with me. It happened so easily that I just went with it. She grinded on me and im not a very good dancer so i took the oppurtunity to lay back and just shake around a little bit. After that i squeezed her hand for an IOI and she squeezed back and my hand stayed connected to hers as i moved it around her body. Then as we were dancing she kept pushing her dress down cuz it was riding up so I eventually pushed it down and she turned around and thanked me, IOI2. After a couple of songs i twisted her around and dropped a lil lower so she could dance on my knee. We exchanged names (IOI3) and at the end of the night i got her number and a kiss. Im a terrible dancer but I was still able to draw IOIs without speaking a word, that's how the dancefloor can be used to your advantage.

Good work my friend. I would have to say this is the perfect example for the perfect situation on the dance floor.

PULS3
02-09-2009, 07:31 AM
Dance floors are easier then people think. The thing that PUAs often hate about dance floors is that people have like girls have like ADD and you can get about 2 words in so there is 0 talking. It's all body language and movement.

It's not a "trap." It's not "terrible"

BUT

It will eat you alive if you have even the slightest doubt about your sense of self or your dancing abilities.

So my biggest tips for dance floor game

Take a few solo dance classes and a few partner dance classes

No matter how confident you are you'll lower your value a lot if you can't keep a beat and you can't lead your partner. So take a hip-hop class and either salsa or swing. Those dances are easier for beginners. A few dance classes can go a long way. Especially the partner ones.

If you're good at solo dancing. Don't overdo it.

I used to make this mistake a lot and I always wondered what was going on. If you're super comfortable being the center of attention then you might end up dancing by yourself a lot. It's fine to have the spot light for one or two songs but if you start going over then you'll feel your amazingly high value that you got from doing a solo start to drop quickly. The best way is to take advantage of the spotlight as best as you can (make sure EVERYONE is watching you not just a tiny little cypher) dance for maybe 1/2 a song at the MOST. Then immediately after you're done with your solo go and find a girl and open. You're value will be so high, how could she say no?

Dance like no one is watching

Sure it's generic advice you've heard 1000 times but people tend to forget this one a lot. If you start to care what other people think then you'll get inside your own head and you'll freak out. Dance with the mentality of being drunk but with coordination and smoothness. :)

FaNa7iK
02-15-2009, 09:11 AM
What helped me:
1. Open directly
2. Be confident
3. Make sure you've built up preselection. (I use girlfriends of mine to do so - dancing with them near the target.)
4. Don't dance too much. If she's dancing with you thats a fair ioi to begin with so just take her hand and say its too loud here and isolate her.
5. If you don't succeed big deal :) Open next. It doesn't take long so some girl should hook up eventually...

ps: im far away from "pr0" so m just giving you my way of doing this, it's not REALLY a trap how it is said in mm-va book.

Telly
02-15-2009, 11:55 AM
I find the hardest part is befriending the girl's friends so they don't end up pulling her away.

I was at a club last night and got 2 makeouts on the dancefloor with random girls i started dancing with but the damn mother gooses weren't liking me with their friend despite my effort to talk to them and i was rejected at borrowing/isolation attempts. was just a bad night i think as that doesn't always happen. the makeouts came when the friends were preoccupied and not looking. but then the girls would eventually decide to stop dancing for whatever reasons and pull my girl away to go with them.

its horrible too as a lot of girls dance in like groups of at least 3 or 4 so I feel like you need a serious arsenal of wingmen, be an uber sly befriender, or get lucky. plus a lot of groups have that one ugly girl that can make things difficult.

flamingphoenix
02-16-2009, 06:40 AM
i love dance floor game and club game in general - yes it's noisier but that leads to some gr8 negs as soon as you enter set. I always give a short snappy opener mainly when theyre overlooking the dancefloor or the bar, such as "do I look gay to you?" or the gr8 "you know why you suck?", short and snappy allows you to move on and isnt asking too much of anyone in a loud environment - if it's the noise you cant manage with the talking cause they cant hear you then neg them by pretending theyre rude and just trying not to hear you roll off etc. get rapport then leave.
when you seem them on the dance floor go and dance near them - if enough rapport has been built then you can pretend to notice them and be surprised there dancing near you ;), leads to automatic entrance into the dance set, letting you do what u want - often the target who you talked to will try and dance with you specifically because u had the balls to talk to her, then leave her, and she thinks she has found u then lol. lots of words for probly ten minutes of work :O. maybe helps.

alex111
02-16-2009, 01:33 PM
delited

Hitman47
02-16-2009, 02:01 PM
Hey guys im sure yall know that the dance floor is like entering a jungle. Way too much going on at once and its not necessarily hard to A1 but its not exactly the easiest to run verbal game. So i was wondering 1 of two things 1. is there a dance floor thread to converse on how us PUAs can desentize to the Dance floor or 2. lets make this the dance floor thread if one is currently unavailable.
The dance floor gives the girls home court advantage. As PUAs dancing can obviously increase our value or decrease our value. Its defiantly the most sarcastic, Primitive, and basically a huge disadvantage to us PUAs. Its the most obvious field to defiantly run game but the process of A1 and A2 are completly different. Hey i could be wrong so just let me know your guys opinions and experiences.

I dont know why, maybe its my young age, Im certainly not a good dancer(pretty normal), but I have a lot of success in the dancefloor. I think that girls recognize alpha men by non-verbal acts(remembering that we're animals and later on developed language), so if you can be alpha on the dancefloor, then ur "a lot" in. Remember that dancing includes a lot of kino and comfort as I c it, so if you've shown ur alpha u can escalate easily. I've had sometimes when the girls would find another guy for her friends jst to dance with me, and other times the girls would ask me for my exact name(explicitly showing that they wanted to add me on fb)

The Trickster
02-16-2009, 04:34 PM
I'm not too bothered about the dance floor tbh. I'm no mpua or anything but all I do on the dance floor is; eye contact, high five, spin + pull closer then go for the make out. If I get rejected then I laugh, go back to my friends for a bit then try again. (I wish I had that mentality off the dance floor aswell lol)

Hitman47
02-16-2009, 05:12 PM
I'm not too bothered about the dance floor tbh. I'm no mpua or anything but all I do on the dance floor is; eye contact, high five, spin + pull closer then go for the make out. If I get rejected then I laugh, go back to my friends for a bit then try again. (I wish I had that mentality off the dance floor aswell lol)

so u "go for the make out" without even talking to the girl, jst eye contact spin and make out... Whats ur success rate?

irockhard
02-16-2009, 08:15 PM
So how do you exactly go for the make out after you have grinded with a girl for a while, assuming at this point I am grinding with her face to face.

LBmack
02-18-2009, 09:34 PM
One thing I have found that has helped me when girls are in a group dancing with each other.

I have friends that don't really like to dance, so I seldom have a wing on the floor.

So if I see a group of better than average with one 8-9 in it, and there is usually one ugly one.

I will look for an opening into their circle, so some attention grabbing move; high possibility of an ass shaking or something, then dance on one of the least attractive ones. the bounce back out of the center but stay in with them and see if you get any IOI's.

One thing I have noticed tho is that the really upper echelon girls will sometimes not want to be approached directly when they are dancing with girlfriends. Unless your a pretty slick dancer.

Shackler
02-21-2009, 05:26 AM
You could compare dance floor game to normal, its all about fundamentals as I view it.

It helps if you have female friend with you, with who you can dance. Other girls notice that and you get preselection dhv.

I like entering mixed set dance circles with placing arm around other guys shoulders and acting as their pal but this way you show your dominance and girls will see it as you've got balls to do it (leader of men?/social proof).

I like to be this touchy guy and I usually open circles indirectly by placing arms around 2 girls dancing and which are not my target. Because you have placed your arms on both friends, they are not likely to reject you as if you went directly. Its putting on pressure on them because in order to reject you, one would ruin chances with you for her friend and since these 2 are usually least attractive from the circle, they usually won't do that.

So when I am in circle, I usually dance a bit with these chicks (disarming obstacles) in the mean while disqualifying myself by showing no attention at all to the target.
Any thoughts on negging the target?

And if they blow me off I just turn my back against them and keep dancing at the same spot as I hadn't noticed that to show them how much it affected me and move on after a bit.
ooh my first post here :D

Telly
02-24-2009, 05:51 PM
One thing I have noticed tho is that the really upper echelon girls will sometimes not want to be approached directly when they are dancing with girlfriends. Unless your a pretty slick dancer.

yea i have noticed this too.. they are much more likely to blow you out right away. i did get one hb9 to dance with me after a direct approach of "hey I'm dancing with you guys" to her and her friend.. she went buckwild grinding her ass as hard as possible into me almost knocking me backward but after 1 song she pulled a im going to the bathroom and i didnt bother to wait. small sample size but 7s and 8s have been a lot less likely to blow me out

Mushu_69
03-01-2009, 09:36 AM
I'm with phoenix, I love the dance floor game. I'm no pro, but I can dance and be a goof on the floor. You don't need too much talking, because its all body language.
Huge points go into:
1) SMILING: Thats one of the biggest factors. Have you ever looked at another dudes face? they look drunk, or tired, bored, scared. maybe 1/10 or so of the guys have huge smiles on thier faces. Total sign of confidence.
2) Taking up space: Taking up space gives you a lot of attention, especially when you're able to make a circle around you.
3) Moving into sets: I find this to be easier than going into a set that just standing around. Come in with a huge smile, *fist to fist* for the "YO man! Respects!" and dance beside a random girl. You can get get into the middle of the circle and just do something stupid like shaking your ass while doing 1 spin with again, a HUGE grin like you just conqured the world.
4) Negs, I'm not great at negs, so No tips for that from me.
5) Pointing out AFCs: This is pretty good in my book. While dancing with a girl, go right to her ear and tell her "look at the guys around the floor. What a bunch of chumps. wishin they had the guts just to dance with a babe like you." Point out a few guys, there usually a whole line, so it pretty hard to miss that. This comment IMO makes you seem more AMOGish or just really confident. Works wonders.

Mushu_69
03-01-2009, 09:57 AM
I agree with phoenix. I love the dance floor game.
here are a few tips that i've come across to improve your game:

1) SMILING: This is by far the most important factor in my eyes. Have you ever seen the faces of the other dudes, they look bored, mad, scared, so many thigns that don't show confidence. But when a guy is smilling, he look's like the shit. A total PUA. *looks*

2) Body Language: Super important, again, looking at other dudes on the floor, with slouched shoulders, head down, total AFC. Stand tall.

3) DANCE: When you're on the floor, DANCE! Don't stand around. I feel dancing and sex are related, it can show the girl what kinda partner you are. I mean for all you magnums out there, u can stand around and let them rub up against you I guess. but for me, I move with the beat, and there just so much you can do. some of the guys are just barely moving when they dance, honestly they don't even look like their dancing. even when they grind, it looks like they're just standing there.

4)Point out side-line chumps: Notice how there is always a line of guys that are standing on the side of the floor and watching girls. That is bascially the same everywhere. Pointing them out and stating that they don't have the balls to dance with girls until they're totally liqured up shows major confidence. IMO it not only shows confidene, but that YOU'RE THE SHIT! Amog? possibly

5) Get into circles: Just move in, show respects to the guys "YOO WUSSUP!!" * FIST TO FIST* If theres a big enough circle, dance on the side for a bit, then jump in and shake your ass at all this girls with a point and again HUGE SMILE not creepy but a Happy one.

I hope this helps out

newbiepua
03-01-2009, 10:10 AM
lol. My dance techniques go in 4 ways

1) I see 2 girls. I spin (me spinning on my own) between these girls like once. Then I grab the girls' hands and then spin both of them at the same time. This has like 90% success rate no fucking joke. Girls love guys who have fun and have tons of confidence.

2) I see 2 girls. I grab them by their shoulders and say "Hey you're a nice dancer" to one of the girls. I spin the girl 3 times, all differently. Introduce myself to the other girl, then ask the other girl if she minds me dancing with her. This works like 50% of the time. If I get rejected, no one knows because I already span the girls 3 times.

3) I see like huge group of girls. Dance in the middle for like 20 seconds then grab a girl and dance with her.

4) I grab the girl's hand and spin her and pull her in very fast and put my hand on her wasit and start dancing.

I love dancefloor game because it's so easy. The one thing that kills most peoples' dancefloor game is hovering. You either go for the girls stragiht away when you're in the floor or you don't go at all..or you go for girls spontaneously without hovering.

Telly
03-01-2009, 09:05 PM
ya hovering will give you creeper status for sure haha

Mushu_69
03-02-2009, 03:37 PM
Yah, I love pointing those guys out. Also, usually i'm protecting my friends the from hover'ers