PDA

View Full Version : HB7 has BF=LJBF?

spluthier
01-23-2009, 10:14 AM
So in between hitting the bar and K-closing a few girls, I met an HB7 in one of my classes.

I find out this girl has a BF but I've been persistent with dropping a few negs here and there and using KINO. I have yet to k-close this particular HB7.

She responds (in my opinion) very well with what's been going on. We'll occasionally go out for coffee, lunch, and recently started to watch movies together.

She reciprocates on the KINO, laughs at my jokes/negs, and has invited me out on several occasions. I'm trying to avoid the LJBF zone by spacing out when we meet etc. I've also changed venues on several occasions.

So by my logic, everything would appear to be going well. A few nights ago she swings by my place for a movie, I chose a good movie that we've both seen before, which opened the door for gaming during the movie.

At this point, I'm negging her on the basis that she's interested in me and then disqualify myself by saying that we wouldn't play nice together, she likes this vs I like that, etc. At this point she drops the following line: "just remember buddy I have a boyfriend" - so, while smiling I follow up with "oh right, how long have you had that problem?" She dishes out the info and I reframe to another subject.

Am I wasting my time here? Should I stick to the chicks at the bar? Not sure what to do here, I've even AMOG'd the bf (non-threatening) and used destroyers (made the guy look good) but I can't seem to shake this dude from her.

I feel like I should be slowly breaking it off (outside of class) with his chick.

spluthier
01-24-2009, 11:50 AM
Feedback anyone?

I have two options I could still try; engage the boyfriend on a friendly level and get him to feel like I'm moving in on his turf; the logic here is that he'll start to feel jealous and be vocal about, creating separation between the two.

Or continue to play things by ear and move on to other targets.

TrueStory
01-24-2009, 11:59 AM
So in between hitting the bar and K-closing a few girls, I met an HB7 in one of my classes.

I find out this girl has a BF but I've been persistent with dropping a few negs here and there and using KINO. I have yet to k-close this particular HB7.

She responds (in my opinion) very well with what's been going on. We'll occasionally go out for coffee, lunch, and recently started to watch movies together.

She reciprocates on the KINO, laughs at my jokes/negs, and has invited me out on several occasions. I'm trying to avoid the LJBF zone by spacing out when we meet etc. I've also changed venues on several occasions.

So by my logic, everything would appear to be going well. A few nights ago she swings by my place for a movie, I chose a good movie that we've both seen before, which opened the door for gaming during the movie.

At this point, I'm negging her on the basis that she's interested in me and then disqualify myself by saying that we wouldn't play nice together, she likes this vs I like that, etc. At this point she drops the following line: "just remember buddy I have a boyfriend" - so, while smiling I follow up with "oh right, how long have you had that problem?" She dishes out the info and I reframe to another subject.

Am I wasting my time here? Should I stick to the chicks at the bar? Not sure what to do here, I've even AMOG'd the bf (non-threatening) and used destroyers (made the guy look good) but I can't seem to shake this dude from her.

I feel like I should be slowly breaking it off (outside of class) with his chick.

You need to do few boyfriend destroyer routines....search this forum, I can't think of good posts top of my head...

I can think of this:
Boyfriend Destroyers - Pickup Artist (PUA) - Seduction Database - - Pick Up and Seduction Database (http://www.bristol|||||||||/outer-game/techniques/tactics/boyfriend-destroyers.html)

then escalate and kiss....

girls with boyfriends don't necesarily place guys they like in LJBF zone ...they sort of place them in LJBF4N as in Let's Just Be Friends 4 Now....

Or until her boyfriend pisses her off bad enough she can breakup.

Girls like to keep their options open. Often you night feel like a friend (believe me i was there) and then one night her boyfriend dumps her, she comes over...and everything is just right: the IOIs, the kino, and escalation happens effortlessly...

So keep her on a back burner...keep up good game, but you need to start planting seeds in her head...that her boyfriend is AFC.

GypsyTilt
01-24-2009, 12:01 PM
Honestly, Im a bit in shock you would do all this work to break up their relationship for a 7. Its like having to drive 300 miles to pick up a fast food burger, when there are amazing four star restaurants all around your house.

TrueStory
01-24-2009, 12:19 PM
Honestly,......... Its like having to drive 300 miles to pick up a fast food burger,......

Has been done before:

http://images.teamsugar.com/files/upl0/3/32916/03_2008/harold%20and%20kumar_1.jpg

But totally...... .

A 7?

Not worth it.

spluthier
01-24-2009, 01:21 PM
The majority of 8+'s that I've run in to are either complete morons or let their looks get to their head.

Maybe I should be going after more 8+'s and my opinion of them would change. :D

Thanks for the feedback guys.

TrueStory
01-24-2009, 01:28 PM
The majority of 8+'s that I've run in to are either complete morons or let their looks get to their head.

Maybe I should be going after more 8+'s and my opinion of them would change. :D

Thanks for the feedback guys.

You are expecting women to be like men.

[Hot] Women are not required to have Ph D.'s and graduate from MIT or Harvard.

They are hot. and that's all. THey are fun to fuck with, showcase them around and keep one on each arm.

Call me traditional, but women make families. They fulfill motherhood role in relationship. Her job is to nurture and take care.

Your job, is to provide.

Thats a traditional relationship for you.

Naturally, if you cannot have conversation with her, just put your dick in her mouth. Who cares, she wont need to talk anyways. In all seriousness too.