PDA

View Full Version : how to start being a pua

wrldsrieschamp08
01-22-2009, 10:01 PM
ive had experiences with girls before some im not a total new guy. my confidence is kind of low right now because i havent gotten a girl in a long time. basically i need to reprogram my brain and start over and i need some help. can someone please help me i mean i dont know where to start because im over whelmed and obsessed with not getting any girls.

diesel10
01-22-2009, 10:14 PM
ive had experiences with girls before some im not a total new guy. my confidence is kind of low right now because i havent gotten a girl in a long time. basically i need to reprogram my brain and start over and i need some help. can someone please help me i mean i dont know where to start because im over whelmed and obsessed with not getting any girls.

First thing I would do is get rejected, because its going to happen when talking to women. Hopefully not that much if you master your craft. More importantly, embrace it. Baby steps is key, remember to talk slow and loud, be confident, even if you are not, fake it. Next work on Opening a 2-3 set preferably all female to begin, with something standard like an opinion question, "Who lies more, Girls or Guys." The girls will begin to blabber w.e. they say you can agree or disagree. Then I would say, start to feel better and act better than the woman, women want a man that is better than them. So a back handed compliment called a Neg is used to get them thinking about themselves, like "wow, you blink alot." Something basic like that will surely fuel conversation, I would then work on encorporating DHV (demonstration of Higher Value). Look up this term on the forum.

Its not about the amount of material that you have per say, rather the practise you get at using any material. Use and abuse those 2-3 lines on 50 different sets. You will surely have a success rate, and every time you use it, it will sound more natural and become better game. That is all I have to write before I go hit the club right now.

Regards,
Diesel

wrldsrieschamp08
01-22-2009, 10:20 PM
thanks for the response. i overanylzed things alot and thats part of my problem. I need like some conversation pieces because i hate just asking questions. I have tried negs but i feel like if u dont get to know them and neg them for the first 5 mins they get mad. I am a music producer and that would be a good topic. I dont want to go up to a girl and just start bragging about my music and my aspirations tho.

for the mods this shouldnt be in the newbie forum please dont move it. i am not a newbie but i am in a rut and need to start fresh.

diesel10
01-22-2009, 10:36 PM
Ya do not use your crutch of the Music Producer Thing let them find that out after. Conversation pieces, just think of funny stories, One that I use often is, "so check this out... I was driving to pick up my friend today and we came to a stop to let this little kid cross the road, he was about 6. A little weird that he is alone I know, but the kicker is that this kid runs up beside my drivers door and kicks it, and then gives me the finger."
They laugh, blah blah talk about kids today, then you neg them for probably being a shit disturber immature kid w.e.

I also use frequently in 2 sets, mid conversation,
Diesel: "Hey are you girls best friends?"
G1:Ya we are, we have known each other for X amount of years ( they smile at each other do some weird inside joke hug or some shit)
Diesel: Ya I thought soo cuz you girls are making all of the same facial expressions and its really starting to weird me out.
G1+G2: " Omg we totally are giggling away"
Diesel: I start to rock away from the set, and one usually pulls you back in. Then continue from there.

Have everything that you are gonna say mapped out in your head. Preset triggers in your mind that allow you to stack effectively into material. Just like a stand up comic

-Diesel

Quantum_
01-24-2009, 02:13 AM
The search tool on this forum is your friend.. use it.. it will answer pretty much any question you have.

LoverBoy47
01-24-2009, 03:27 AM
For reprograming yourself inner game is key. Reading a bunch of routines and phamlets about the M3 model probably won't help a ton. Check out your social circle, make more friends, try to be scene and get invited to more events.

I used to only be able to have 2 second conversations, then it became 5 minutes, then it became 30 minutes, ect. Now I go on dates a lot and can hold a conversation as long as I want. I have to leave a lot now because some women just won't stop talking, lol.

Just remember, first step is to open, and the rest should come naturally. Don't try to force the flow in any direction, whatever will happen, will happen.

Also I only neg girls when they piss me off. Kind of like you shit on me I shit on you, they get it.

wrldsrieschamp08
01-24-2009, 03:06 PM
thanks guys u have helped. i just need to ease my way in and practise more. to the person who mentioed the search option thanks. my only thing is i dont know where to start so i dont know what to search for. like what came first the chicken or the egg