PDA

View Full Version : A question about age.

AFK_Tron
01-21-2009, 10:17 PM
I read all the (read before posting) topics and so i hope this is right section :P
If not dreadfully sorry I am new here so take it as a noobie mistake.

Im 18. I have fake ID (drinking age is 19)

now.. I have been wanting to try out my game in clubs..
but a main thing i am worried about is my age.
I know I can come across as confident and have enough social skills to converse etc..but when it comes down to it..

I have a baby face and I am 18.

Is that really going to hurt my chances in a club?

And, what should I do if a girl calls me on it and after I open a conversation with them they give me the "how old are you" (like why is this 15 year old talking to me)
eek!

Swish36
01-21-2009, 10:52 PM
18 ehh?
It says your 17.

Anyways, Field test it and do a Search.

Post back in the FR section.

Noobie mistake.

(Jive turkey/lock)

diesel10
01-21-2009, 10:54 PM
Dude seriously I am almost 21 and I experienced teh same thing when i started going out. When a girl questions your age, "arent you young!" when you say you are 19. Respond confidently, "Ya I am aren't you Jealous?" playfully of course Then when they respond I would usually use a NEG such as where I pretend that they spat on me, to quickly change the girls thinking from being a more powerful older woman, to someone that just spat on someone and feels like a tard. Some girls will be snobby though and you will have no luck once you present your age, or no realistic chance of getting with them based on the fact that the chances of 24 year old girl looking at dating a 19 year old as a social gain. Now I walk away from snobby girls usually to the closest set, but before if they legitimately took me as a joke I would say ya im 19 coming into my prime and you are 20-4 and falling out of yours.

AFK_Tron
01-21-2009, 11:32 PM
Anyways, Field test it and do a Search.
Must have clicked one up o well maybe i can change it

ah bud, but the point of this is to not be tottally caught unprepared :)
If even I have a little bit of knowledge of how to act, could save me and i can work on other things.

Thankyou diesal that does help alot.
Lets carry on your post.. you said yeah its understandable that a girl would not want a relationship with a younger guy.. but what about one night stands? What i do not have in age (status) i lack up for in youth/vigor? :)
what were your experiances in that

I would say ya im 19 coming into my prime and you are 20-4 and falling out of yours.
Your a mean one :) hahaha

sdnightfly
01-21-2009, 11:57 PM
It could hurt your chances because they see themselves as being more "mature" because they have access to alcohol, but if you have a "been there done that" frame, it should help, but it helps if you've drank in the past and the fact that they can drink legally and you can't is irrelevant to you.

And as far as fake ID, all it takes is one bouncer catching it and then what?

diesel10
01-21-2009, 11:59 PM
but what about one night stands? What i do not have in age (status) i lack up for in youth/vigor? :)
what were your experiances in that

I find in general girls are not looking for one night stands. Sometimes they do happen but I would never goto a club expecting to take home a hottie that same evening. Anticipating my 19 birthday I thought that this is what clubs would be like, an Usher music video. They arent though, you will get the feel for it. I have had one night stands at clubs, I think this is because I had luck with women trying to get over their relationships ending or w.e. mixed in with a bit of game and I am decent looking. For one stands though, I found that they have only taken place with people my age. I think people your age will not worry if you look young because they associate with people who look similar in age to you all the time, besides looks are only soo much. Put forth the confidence and it doesnt matter.

If you are going to clubs thinking of just having one night stands everywhere, I would change that mindset. It is much easier to have 3 week stands. haha

diesel

AFK_Tron
01-22-2009, 12:45 AM
Ic alright makes sense
Thanyou that is a bit to think about:)

And they won't take two pieces away when it looks like me and is scansble.
Mainly I want some before hand clubbing experiance so that by the time I am actually 19 I'll be ahead of everyone else my age :$

Yeah I've been to a couple clubs mainly on vacations but that was before I started learning about game.

Scottyknows
01-22-2009, 01:10 AM
Tell her shes only as old as the man shes feeling:P One night stand or not dude, the girl is instinctively attracted to a potential mate so your age is going to immediately associate with her perception of guys that age as a generalised group. Im 20 and about 70% of the girls Ive "seen" are between the ages 23 and 28, and I was 19 when I was with the 28 year old btw. If she says your too young turn it round on her like diesil does, and throw some humour into it.
Ill give you an example:
This happened to me when I met a girl on a night off at the club I was working at the time. We hit it off like a house on fire and I was well into comfort building and was ready for a Kclose (though I didnt know what any of that meant at the time:P) and thats when she popped your favourite question...

Her: "How old are you?"

Me: "How old do you think I am?" Insert playfully silly face here.
She giggles.
Her: "No seriously tell me Im terrible at guessing!"

Me: "Im 87. My surgeon is the Van Goe of Nip n Tuck!"
Shes histerical now.
Me: "How old are you?"

Her: "Im 26."

Me: "Wow you look pretty good for your age."

Her: "Aww thanks!"

Me: "No problem."

Her: "Wait, you still haven't told me how old you are!"

Me: "Hmm? Oh Im 20."
Look of dissappointment on her face...
Her: "Oh no your too young for me!"

Me: "Really? I didnt think you were that kind of girl."

Her: "Huh? What do you mean?"

Me: "Well its obvious now that you dont like doing anything out your comfort zone. That tells me your more of a conservative thus not very adventurous. In other words you wouldn't be much fun. Its a shame too, I really wanted to kiss you until you said that!"

I turn on my stool as if shes lost my attention to the view of the club and take a sip of my drink. After about 5 seconds of silence she just grabs me and kisses me!

See how I turned it round? I did a few things in there that I look back on now and go "wow that was pretty smoothe for an AFC!"
So from this I can give you a few things to remember.

-Treat it like its nothing. If you act like your age is a big deal, she'll treat it like its a big deal.

-Stay congruent with the frame, dont get all defensive when she asks or when she negs you about it.

-Work on a routine or something similar to try and difuse the problem.

And finally, if you crash and burn at that particular point on every set then make sure thats the only mistake your making! Dont dwell on that one sticking point cos you might be missing others that could be just as vital.

Hope that helps ya mate.

Oh btw I also recommend checking out Cajuns' Classic writings on Subtext. Makes a huge difference. (Actually I recommend ALL of Cajuns stuff! The guys body language, confidence, and use of subtext are legendary)

AFK_Tron
01-22-2009, 04:53 PM
Hmm thanks for the time you took to write that stuff out.
It will surely help me :)
ta

Sephora
01-22-2009, 05:03 PM
Solution:

Hey. I want you to tell me the truth. Do I look anything like my license photo?
(take it out of wallet but don't show her).

Before I show you, you have to pinky promise me to show me yours at the same time.

BAM!! Now you have access to her name. Hope that helps

AFK_Tron
01-22-2009, 05:06 PM
hahaha..but i will be using fake id :P
So might not be best.
But once i hit 19 i will be using that for sure!

Quantum_
01-22-2009, 05:07 PM
Or you could just not believe how old she says she is, and shell give you her ID to prove it.. one time the girl was so drunk she forgot I had it, and instead of taking the perfect opportunity for a day 2 (getting it back to her).. I may have gave it to a friend who was underage.

Hitman47
01-22-2009, 10:53 PM
Her: "How old are you?"

Me: "How old do you think I am?" Insert playfully silly face here.
She giggles.
Her: "No seriously tell me Im terrible at guessing!"

Me: "Im 87. My surgeon is the Van Goe of Nip n Tuck!"
Shes histerical now.
Me: "How old are you?"

Her: "Im 26."

Me: "Wow you look pretty good for your age."

Her: "Aww thanks!"

Me: "No problem."

Her: "Wait, you still haven't told me how old you are!"

Me: "Hmm? Oh Im 20."
Look of dissappointment on her face...
Her: "Oh no your too young for me!"

Me: "Really? I didnt think you were that kind of girl."

Her: "Huh? What do you mean?"

Me: "Well its obvious now that you dont like doing anything out your comfort zone. That tells me your more of a conservative thus not very adventurous. In other words you wouldn't be much fun. Its a shame too, I really wanted to kiss you until you said that!"

I like the first approach here, even if I think that his looks penalize him a lot, its like a HS kid in college, not much reputation. Anyway from my point of view the last sentence is so so so so sooo bad. Its like your talking to a computer, or your maths prof... comfort zone? Your jst analyzing her not a nice thing to do believe me...

I personally think that the OP should jst stop going to clubs, its not his thing, he'll have plenty of time later to go to clubs, now enjoy what you wont be able to enjoy l8r. Btw I think I know where you live OP... legal age 19+ : D

AFK_Tron
01-23-2009, 07:08 PM
What does OP mean?
haha

well all of BC Canada is 19 drinking age.. and other parts of canada too. (minus alberta etc)