PDA

View Full Version : How often do you sarge?

streako
04-2006-14, 02:13 PM
As I am stuck in tonight after being let down by one of my AFC friends who was supposed to be out but his girlfriend "Isnt happy about him coming out tonight", I am thinking that currently Im not going out enough in a typical week.
Was just wondering, how many times a week do you guys go out sarging?

Maverick
04-2006-14, 03:17 PM
When i first started... 3-4 times a week.
Now 1 - 2 times a week at most.
- Mav

Rakly
04-2006-15, 12:59 AM
his girlfriend "Isnt happy about him coming out tonight"
This alone is reason enough for me to GO out. When I was still in LTR I'd even go out alone sometimes and tell my GF all about it just for the heck of her having this insecurity of losing me.
Really, I'm not making this up.

Bird
04-2006-15, 01:20 AM
Man you should go solo more often it can be a great way to boost your game.
I am often out on the 1 and have great success.
But to the question i try not to switch it off ever! there is always a potential sarge out there. on the way to work, lunch, on the way home, out for dinner, shopping, where ever, when ever.....every where man!! ;)
Not always in frame though

Hatman
04-2006-15, 10:10 AM
3-5 times per week. sometimes when its a tight schedule, i have to cut it down to about 3 times. absolute bear minumum is twice per week.
regards

streako
04-2006-15, 10:35 AM
Man you should go solo more often it can be a great way to boost your game.
I am often out on the 1 and have great success.
But to the question i try not to switch it off ever! there is always a potential sarge out there. on the way to work, lunch, on the way home, out for dinner, shopping, where ever, when ever.....every where man!! ;)
Not always in frame though
I know I should go solo more, but he lives near a great night out and I usually crash at his pad.........

Dr_Swift
04-2006-15, 01:04 PM
you're always on duty. Every minute. Every day.
If a girl walks past your window and it's open you'd better shout down to the street and open her.
If you're waiting at a train station and an HB sits down anywhere near you open.
It's always on.
Always.
Well perhaps not during a national/university exam......but if the invigilator is hot you should be making EC with her and run game as soon as the exam is finnished. ;)
As regards heading out to clubs: I try my best to make it as often as I can but with the other demands on my time it's hard to fit it in except at weekends and the occasional midweek day. 1 or 2 a week except during vacations. When it shoots up higher ;)

Vincent Chase
04-2006-15, 11:22 PM
Usually 6 days a week. I never game on Thursdau (it's my "go-to" timebridge day, gotta keep it open.)
From the second I wake up, to where-ever I pass out I try to be in my mode.