PDA

View Full Version : escalate too fast?

diesel10
01-21-2009, 01:08 AM
Hey guys, I consistently find myself kino escalating too fast and in the Players trap. When I kiss close too early without enough comfort. I have tried the line to stop the making out with the girl, "we should wait, this is not the appropriate time, lets go find out friends, get a drink.etc" Those work great in clubs. My real question is with day game when this happens...to draw from an example.

i.e. 1) I attend a large university where there are many beautiful women and thus many opportunities to meet them. I opened in the line up to buy books, she was behind me in line as I noticed I stepped out of the line to pretend to look at some poster on the wall about, lets say 10 steps away. I then came back and she had accordingly moved up a bit, I said, "hey you stole my spot in line" (very playfully). She laughed then I actually asked her to switch me spots because I would look better in that light(DHV). As the story goes on, I number close by pretending to get a phone call, and saying I have to leave, but that she should give me her number, so we swap numbers. I did this because otherwise I would have had to spend 3 hours in line with her and really I think it would have lead to more awkwardness than success. I get a txt later the next day asking me what I am doing that night, I said that I was busy, a blatent lie, but w.e. and that we should do something the next night. The next night turned into a movie at my place and I think everything is going to be great...WRONG. As a makeout ensues, this girl stops and says, "you know I am not going to sleep with you right?" Talk about a mood killer. But then continues to want to make out, I kept kissing her for a while before realizing that nothing would come of it. This has happened several times with different versions of the "I wont fuck you" line.

I thought it was an issue of Patience, until I waited for another girl and burned 8 months of my life with one of those girlfriend things. I am just looking for some suggestions, and any improvements to the game I used, because that is the game I use in line ups at coffee shops or where ever, otherwise talking in line would just be awkward.

Thanks,
Diesel

Sephora
01-22-2009, 04:20 PM
Hey guys, I consistently find myself kino escalating too fast and in the Players trap. When I kiss close too early without enough comfort. I have tried the line to stop the making out with the girl, "we should wait, this is not the appropriate time, lets go find out friends, get a drink.etc" Those work great in clubs. My real question is with day game when this happens...to draw from an example.

i.e. 1) I attend a large university where there are many beautiful women and thus many opportunities to meet them. I opened in the line up to buy books, she was behind me in line as I noticed I stepped out of the line to pretend to look at some poster on the wall about, lets say 10 steps away. I then came back and she had accordingly moved up a bit, I said, "hey you stole my spot in line" (very playfully). She laughed then I actually asked her to switch me spots because I would look better in that light(DHV). As the story goes on, I number close by pretending to get a phone call, and saying I have to leave, but that she should give me her number, so we swap numbers. I did this because otherwise I would have had to spend 3 hours in line with her and really I think it would have lead to more awkwardness than success. I get a txt later the next day asking me what I am doing that night, I said that I was busy, a blatent lie, but w.e. and that we should do something the next night. The next night turned into a movie at my place and I think everything is going to be great...WRONG. As a makeout ensues, this girl stops and says, "you know I am not going to sleep with you right?" Talk about a mood killer. But then continues to want to make out, I kept kissing her for a while before realizing that nothing would come of it. This has happened several times with different versions of the "I wont fuck you" line.

I thought it was an issue of Patience, until I waited for another girl and burned 8 months of my life with one of those girlfriend things. I am just looking for some suggestions, and any improvements to the game I used, because that is the game I use in line ups at coffee shops or where ever, otherwise talking in line would just be awkward.

Thanks,
Diesel

Plain and simple...you got LMR. Last Minute Resistance. Here is an article I wrote on LMR that might help you.

Definition

LMR stands for Last Minute Resistance and is an emotional response that women get before they have sex with a new guy. When LMR kicks in her logical mind is debating whether or not this is a smart decision.

Society has socially conditioned women to think that casual sex is wrong, and that if they allow themselves to partake in it, they will be labeled as a slut.

Women in general do everything they can to avoid that feeling.

LMR can also occur because she is evolutionarily hardwired to fear that you will get her pregnant, leave, and won't provide for her offspring. It does not matter if she logically knows that there is a gauntlet of birth control methods at her disposal to prevent pregnancy.

She also knows, whether she is aware of it or not, that if you leave her pregnant and alone, her chances of aligning with a male of value and status is significantly lowered. Most men (not all) don't like the idea of having to take care of another man’s child, and they view it as a burden.

It is also important to understand that women WANT sex more than men do. Why? Because it feels so damn good to them!

A women’s body is designed to enjoy sex more than a mans is. However, women have to overcome a bunch of physiological barriers before they allow themselves the pleasure.

Women that are comfortable about their sexuality will usually display less LMR. But if she isn't as sexually inhibited and comfortable with her sexuality, LMR is more likely to be triggered.

Common Mistakes Guys Make When Getting LMR

-They Pressure her
-They beg her
-They tell her its going to be so awesome.
-They argue with her

Basically, most men try to use logic to convince women to have sex with them.

When the actions listed above occur, its makes you look like you are just out to get sex from her. You also come off very needy, and as we all know, that’s a major turn off for women.

Here is an example of a Logical Discussion.

Bad way:

Girl: We just met. I feel like I barely know you Roger.
Roger: Well, we spent the whole night talking. Were both attracted to each other and you know it. There’s no reason we shouldn’t continue. Come on it will feel good.

Correct way:

Girl: We just met. I feel like I barely know you Roger.
Roger: I know. I feel the same way. It’s crazy that we have such great chemistry. This never happens.

If you are able to get to the point were you are putting on a condom and she says:

Girl: What are you doing? Did you think that we were going to have sex tonight?
Roger: Nope, but I don't know you very well. I am just trying to be safe just in case.

LMR Prevention:

The best way to avoiding something, is to simply prevent it from occurring in the first place. To prevent LMR, simply strengthen the connection between you and her.

The more that you have built comfort, connection, and trust, the more likely she is to FEEL like you are not just going to change after you have sex. It helps tremendously if the woman feels safe with you.

Women have to convince themselves that you are NOT that creepy guy who’s going to get sex from her, change, and then leave.

Overcoming LMR

One of the keys to surpassing LMR is to mix banter and teasing with emotional moments from your real life.

I could be at one moment talking about how much I miss being away from my family, then throw in something like, "you couldn't handle my family. They would eat you for breakfast, lunch, and dinner. That’s why this will never work."

I usually say all theses things while sexually escalating.

I have personally executed this countless times and have had major success with it.

This mix of emotions keeps the attraction spiked and builds comfort with her. As her emotional state skyrockets and she starts feeling really good, her logical mind will be overcome by that emotional state, thus lowering her LMR threshold. If you have executed this correctly, her perceived value of you has now become realized value, and she will let you proceed accordingly.

Basically, when she first met you she thought you were a certain way. But now after being with you and being able to observe you for a period of time, she has now realized that she was right about her perceived notions of you.

SO when LMR kicks in

1. Stop. Act cool and calm. Build more of a connection with her while spiking the attraction with teasing, kino escalation, role-reversal lines, and banter.
2. Then try escalating and see if you can get past the point were she resisted you the last time.

One of the paramount things is to be UNREACTIVE and show that sex doesn't matter that much to you.

And it shouldn’t because you have other women in your life!!!!