PDA

View Full Version : 21+Milf pick up- how to get back resistance?

NumbaOneDesi
01-20-2009, 11:19 PM
Warning this is a bit long: You can skip towards the end, but I provided all this detail so you get a better story. I rarely post field reports or anything, so Id really like some feedback with this one. THANKS in advance :cool:

So, I went out on Saturday with my friends..After drinking mickeys in the parking lot across the club(fuck valet charges, haha), and smooth talking the bouncers into helping us skip the hour line(being respectful and making them laugh goes a long way), my friend and I get into the club.

We head to the bar to get the smell of mickeys off our breath, when these two good looking(one has a BANGING body) older women approach us.

Im not completely sure how I started, but I do recall making jokes about being a terrorist(Im indian lol) and her touching me a lot when I made her. She tells me shes a computer programmer and I said "Yeah right, i bet you just play warcraft all day. Ugh" she laughs her ass off, so does everybody else. I remember being a bit cocky, something to the effect of "wow, you're quite lucky. these are the best looking indian guys youll ever meet"

She says "you are very good looking"

We talked for a while, but she said she was going to dance with her friend.

Me: *grabs her hand* Hey, dance with me, later.
Her: Well, Im going to dance now sorry.
Me: Your loss *turns back and goes back to drinking*

So, I make my way to the dance floor with my friend a few minutes later, and I see two girls I know(one is pretty cute, one is..alright) and somehow I end up in the middle, with them freaking me. I see the milf(sarah), and she sees me. I just nod and smile and continue to do my own thing, ignoring her. I then danced and talked with some other girls.

Shes slowly making her way to me during all of this, and when she approaches me, I wasl ike "hey what happened? why are you dancing with ugly and lame guys?" She says "Omg it wasnt my fault, i swear" so i said "un huh i dont know if i can talk to you anymore" and she says "hey cmon" so I say "fine, lets go talk" so i lead her off the dance floor.

...We talk for a while, generic 'if you could be anything blah blah" and a lot of spur of the moment convo on my own part. I decide this would be a good time to get closer, so I lead her to the dance floor. As SOON as I hear the trance, I was like turned on and happy, so I moved in for the kiss. We made out for a bit.

The entire night, we're talking,dancing, mingling with her friends, my friends. I even helped this one stranger out, by hooking him up with a friend of her's. He was VERY appreciative, haha.

Anyways, I think this is the bad part:

She's touching me. a LOT. hands up my shirt(I have no muscle lol), and even tried to put them in my pants until I said "um hey not here".

A lot of making out, some hair pulling. I grabbed her ass, but didnt really do anything else. She did rub my dick though, a lot.

I remember making some extremely explicit comments to her. it started with how much she was turning me on, to how much i wanted her legs around my neck, etc. She was eating it all up, and she didnt even seem that fucked up.

Well, my friends are at this point pressuring me to fuck heri n the bathroom or his car(both were HORRIBLE choices).

At the end of the night, I tell her friends to come meet up with my friends and smoke hookah and get some food. We pay for the hookah, but they pay for their own food(and didnt even expect us to pay.. wow i love older women). We talk a lot more, although one woman is a total cock blocking bitch(horribly fat too).

I remember telling Sarah "if you're going to play games, delete my number right now and dont waste my time. so she says I would never play games, not with you, blah blah"

We kiss good bye.

I get home, and she texts me good night.

The next day/later that day, we text a bit around like 5 pm. I just say "so, what are you up to, besides warcraft"

THIS IS THE PART I NEED HELP WITH:

So, I call her today, but she texts me back. I figure no big deal, shes probably at home with her kid, and doesnt want to deal with hiding a phone convo.

I texted more earlier but heres the stuff that counts:

"sarah, lets hang out this weekend, which day works better for you, friday or saturday?"

Her: I would REALLY like to. but I dont date unless i see a possible relationship. ur younger than me(she thinks im 25 by the way lol) and ur probably looking for an indian girl. bummer for me(her trying to be nice im guessing).

Me: "haha, you assume too much. which is why we should get to know each other better. Saturday. Trust me. Plus I know you miss my smile(she complimented me on that a lot, along with my face, and kept kissing me everytime I grinned, haha)."

Her: how did you know t hat =p

Me: Telepathy, I guess. Well, see my smile and lets hang out.

Her: that does sound good, but I cant this week though.

Me: well, text me when you want to hang out. Ill try not to marry an Indian girl in the mean time

Her: I hope not!

----

How did i handle her bullshit?

Any advice on how to handle this in the future? I expect more milfs my way! haha.

biga27110
01-21-2009, 12:00 AM
this shall be my first post, that is all ahaha

DazedAndConfused
01-21-2009, 01:47 AM
I would say you're being too forward and pushy. Women need resistance and a challenge. You're not giving that to her, you're basically offering yourself up to her with no resistance at all. I would say your initial txts should have been light hearted and funny, slowly "marinade" her. You'll know when the timing is right to suggest a meetup.

Notice how she responded when you went with the C&F banter? Keep that up, don't go for the kill so quickly next time.

NumbaOneDesi
01-21-2009, 07:10 AM
I would say you're being too forward and pushy. Women need resistance and a challenge. You're not giving that to her, you're basically offering yourself up to her with no resistance at all. I would say your initial txts should have been light hearted and funny, slowly "marinade" her. You'll know when the timing is right to suggest a meetup.

Notice how she responded when you went with the C&F banter? Keep that up, don't go for the kill so quickly next time.

Good point.

Well, we talked a lot the night we met(sat).

On sunday, we did text a little bit. So I hit her up yesteday, and after some chatting, suggested a meeting.

nyplaya610
01-21-2009, 06:26 PM
i think u shld have taken control of the situation alil better... u shld have put the stop on her touching u... saying stuff like "thats all u get for now" the insisting on the met up is alil needy and try hard... u shld have waited alil bit longer b4 talkin about a meet up... suggest something fun that u r doing and invite her... if she talks about ur age just ignore it... or say "i know arent u so lucky" sayin shes lucky to have a young guy like u... good luck with her

bfresh
01-21-2009, 06:47 PM
it could be buyers remorse my man....shii-t. kind of a tough call though seeing how much you do or don't know about this woman.

NumbaOneDesi
01-22-2009, 07:31 AM
Thanks for the tips. And yes, I definitely should have stopped her.. but the music was awesome, and I was pretty drunk, haha. I wasnt thinking properly.

Well, I guess I handled that mess. She randomly texted me last night, and after some bullshitting, she invited me over for monday or wednesday night to 'have a movie night'

Hahahah.

NumbaOneDesi
01-29-2009, 11:49 PM
Update if you care:

Went to her place, enjoyed it.

ware_ru
01-30-2009, 12:09 AM
Me: Your loss
IME I have only witnessed really lame people say this in a desperate attempt to save face. I've never seen it done in a way that doesn't look super duper lame. i'd drop it asap

MrTorture
01-30-2009, 01:36 AM
Mickeys in the parking lot?
You're my fucking Hero. I am definately going to try that.

NICE bro. Hook us up with some pics. Hahahaha..

nyplaya610
01-30-2009, 06:44 AM
job well done... mission accomplished

NumbaOneDesi
02-01-2009, 10:56 AM
IME I have only witnessed really lame people say this in a desperate attempt to save face. I've never seen it done in a way that doesn't look super duper lame. i'd drop it asap

I think it depends on the context.

We were having a really fun and playful conversation and I didnt say it in a solemn or spiteful tone of voice.