PDA

View Full Version : I couldnt do it...

Phoenix95
01-19-2009, 07:02 PM
Hey Guys, I just got back from a day 2 w/ an HB9 like 20 min. ago and I'm so frustrated I wanna punch a damn hole in the wall! Don't get me wrong though, the interaction went great. Lots of kino and eye contact, and I had her laughing a lot of the time, for the most part it was great.

There are 2 issues w/ this day 2 though. The first being that (like an afc) I waited till the end to even attempt a k-close. The second issue should be obvious by the title of this thread. I couldn't do it... Our faces were literally an inch apart, I triangle gazed (she was still looking back and smiling) and I CHOKED!

I could not bring myself to move that extra inch. Not only that but the disappointment was obvious on my face because as she walked away she told me not to look so sad.

Anyway, I was wondering if anyone could offer any advice so this doesn't happen again, and I was also wondering if you guys think I still have a chance w/ her or should I just move on?

Cabin
01-19-2009, 07:05 PM
just get drunk and its alot easier hahahaha. Nah just grab ur balls and go in for the k...

Nihilistic
01-19-2009, 07:23 PM
Hey Guys, I just got back from a day 2 w/ an HB9 like 20 min. ago and I'm so frustrated I wanna punch a damn hole in the wall! Don't get me wrong though, the interaction went great. Lots of kino and eye contact, and I had her laughing a lot of the time, for the most part it was great.

There are 2 issues w/ this day 2 though. The first being that (like an afc) I waited till the end to even attempt a k-close. The second issue should be obvious by the title of this thread. I couldn't do it... Our faces were literally an inch apart, I triangle gazed (she was still looking back and smiling) and I CHOKED!

I could not bring myself to move that extra inch. Not only that but the disappointment was obvious on my face because as she walked away she told me not to look so sad.

Anyway, I was wondering if anyone could offer any advice so this doesn't happen again, and I was also wondering if you guys think I still have a chance w/ her or should I just move on?

id leave it open, but in my mind id assume its blown to fuck.

its rough to lose your nerve like that. but it also happens to everyone at some point. just remember, when youre coming up on this situation again, that you dont want to come back on here and admit it happened again.

cause then, ill have to flame your ass retarded.

its not the end of the world, and not the first time its happened. id say this very thing has happened to her before, probably a couple times.

but in the situation you were in, theres no way she wasnt wanting it. and i think your hesitation is because YOU werent completely sure. if theyre making all the signs, its not on accident.

they are getting as close as they will, to waving you in. to them its that obvious.

Sylo
01-19-2009, 07:51 PM
i hate to be short, but... next time... just kiss her.

charm1990
01-19-2009, 08:12 PM
yeah I agree with sylo, just go in for the k in the end if she is ready, you will be ready.

Phoenix95
01-20-2009, 07:40 AM
id leave it open, but in my mind id assume its blown to fuck.

its rough to lose your nerve like that. but it also happens to everyone at some point. just remember, when youre coming up on this situation again, that you dont want to come back on here and admit it happened again.

cause then, ill have to flame your ass retarded.

its not the end of the world, and not the first time its happened. id say this very thing has happened to her before, probably a couple times.

but in the situation you were in, theres no way she wasnt wanting it. and i think your hesitation is because YOU werent completely sure. if theyre making all the signs, its not on accident.

they are getting as close as they will, to waving you in. to them its that obvious.

It might or might not be "blown to fuck" actually, because [I'm taking out my flame shield now] This actually wasnt the first time I've been withing k-close distance of her, though it was the first time we were alone like that... Then again, that may make it worse

I'm gonna take 1 last shot, and then forget it.

I guess I just need to internalize that if there making the signs then I should go for it... I'm still not used to HBs being attracted to me man. I guess its just an inner game thing...

Ramhotep
01-20-2009, 09:26 AM
owned. abysmally.

foma
01-20-2009, 09:52 AM
If you do that again, I'm going to ask the mods to change your username to Bill Buckner.

neo one
01-20-2009, 06:14 PM
It's happened to me before, and the one thing I learned is to just do it or else you'll regret it later.

EnterEnce
01-20-2009, 06:46 PM
If your worried about it, don't inch into it, Lunge into it or pull her in by her waist toward you. Don't let yourself over think it, Its better to beg for forgiveness then ask for permission.

Pony Boy
01-20-2009, 11:28 PM
give her a quick kiss next time you see her. there. it's not awkward to give her a real kiss within the same day. AND DONT WAIT TIL THE LAST MINUTE.

clik
01-20-2009, 11:38 PM
Listen you choker.....NEXT time you see her... from the moment you see her just kiss her and get it over with. That way things will be more relaxing through out the whole date. Then as well so you won't be thinking the whole time... When should i kiss this girl. Is this the right time?? How about now ?? Just kiss her and don't waste any time.

diesel10
01-21-2009, 01:13 AM
Ya man, I think we have all been there. I find a good way to get a kiss in those one on one situations is not the serious kiss, but start flirting hitting them lightly with a pillow or w.e. and kind just ending up and inch away from her face. Then go for the kiss. EnterEnce is right, begging for forgiveness is always much easier. Plus if she doesnt want to kiss you, then you are in the friend zone and well fuck that.

Cabin
01-21-2009, 04:19 AM
Just do not get in the habit of apologizing! Only if things come off awkward then apologize! Otherwise u will appear as a sissy! haha

Also too early in the date is not a good thing either, if there wasnt enough comfort or what not the whole evening may be awkward or worse a disaster!

You will know when the time is right!

Phoenix95
01-21-2009, 06:39 AM
Alright then, I feel almost as if I have to redeem myself. So I'll take your advice and go for it at the next possible chance. Which should be saturday, if she shows up to a little get-together I'm having. I called to invite her yesterday and she's apparently still taking my calls, so I think I'm ok but probably walking on eggshells. The way I see it, I've got one final opportunity and I'm not gonna fuck up again

Crni Panther
01-21-2009, 09:42 AM
haha, that sucks real! I can understand you...i had the same problem, but not with the kiss, i had a problem with the f-close! before the time of PU i was a natural and from time to time chicks fall for me, but i had not the balls to f**** them all. I was a afraid and sometimes confused...My advice to you bro:

Turn off your brain, kiss her, if you have enough attraction/comfort, just do it...don't think about, do it...turn your brain off...do it once, do it twice etc. and you will improve your hole game!

Don't worry about what ever, life is short, passed chances hurt a lot!

Game your HB on, and kiss her...don't mention the situation...just go on!

Cheers

Phoenix95
01-22-2009, 12:57 PM
Hey guys, I figured I'd keep you posted on my little quest for redemption.

I invited a mutual friend of me and hb9 to the party I'm having this Saturday (not because she's a mutual friend but because she is legitimately a friend of mine that I've hung out w/ b4 meeting this particular hb) Anyway, after talking to her on the phone for a while, she told me that she's gonna be at my party and hb9 is her ride. That said, it looks like things are turning out in my favor but I can only wait until saturday to see what happens w/ this.

Don't let yourself over think it, Its better to beg for forgiveness then ask for permission.
Also, EnterEnce, thanks a lot for this. I had never thought of it that way but now I'm trying to internalize that mindset. (basically by repeating it to myself over and over every day)

Anyway, thanks for the help everyone. Better or worse I'll let you know what happened. But know this, Phoenix wont fail you again!

BLue_PHoENiX
01-22-2009, 01:09 PM
aye, if u had ur IOI's and u were in k-close distance and she didnt LMR then u have it in the bag. grab ur fucking nuts, go for the K, pin here to the wall, and make her toes curl! then cook her break-fast:) evrything will be okay, and if she pulls away, FUCK HER! she didnt deserve u anyway:cool:

Quantum_
01-22-2009, 03:59 PM
Im a firm believer that just going for it and risking rejection will always be better than not going for it at all. I also dont think its a "done deal" like has been suggested before. Guys have made WAY bigger mistakes and still done just fine with a variety of girls. Obviously attraction (shes on a date with you) and comfort (shes having a good time with you) are there, so dont think its over. Chalk it up as a loss, and remember how bad this feels so you dont make the mistake again.

Phoenix95
01-25-2009, 01:02 AM
Better or worse I'll let you know what happened. But know this, Phoenix wont fail you again!

Well I promised I'd keep you guys posted on this and turns out its worse not better. I never even got the chance to do anything, (amog clinging to her side all night)

I did get one of my friends to occupy him so I could Isolate but that was timed horribly because as soon as she and I were alone, a friend of mine shows up w/ cake mix! We then went from taking a "private tour of my home" to baking a cake...

Doesnt matter though, I had loads of fun tonight and on top of that I'm moving into a dorm room on campus tomorrow, so I'll be arround college hb's anyway. So excited for college! wish me luck

neo one
01-25-2009, 01:04 AM
What do you guys think if next time he sees her, he could just say something like "I forgot something last time we hung out" and right after she says "what," just grabs her and kisses her?

Quantum_
01-25-2009, 01:54 AM
What do you guys think if next time he sees her, he could just say something like "I forgot something last time we hung out" and right after she says "what," just grabs her and kisses her?

spontaneous, high risk, high reward.. thatd be pretty stellar if he pulled that off haha.