PDA

View Full Version : Sarging the mall with a wingman

lotus360
01-19-2009, 12:55 PM
Me and a friend are going to sarge the mall today but Im sure of how we should use each others presence. If I open a set with him, Ill be giving attention to the group, a big DLV. Your wingman should be the most important person to you in the room, I take this advice to heart. My plan was to split up and sarge girls separately, my friend isnt going for it because he feels we would be better motivating each other together, we both really need some motivation. My best guess is to come up with an opener that involves both of us. Also, the mall is pretty small, you can walk the whole thing in less the 5 min, if that makes any difference. Any help please?

Scotsmen
01-19-2009, 07:39 PM
Hey lotus, i probs know the mall sarging has bin over and done with now bud, but ur friends idea of keeping together will be a much better tactic for showing value for either of you, like during stories to back up the fact this girl or these girls lol should be interested in you or your firend. Its a big help having a wingman on the scene rather than over at the other end of the mall checking out girls lol while your sitting helpless. Wings can also be good at getting you out of shit with a slight slip of the tounge so for future ref i say you's should stick together tackle the mall as a team the sauing (bros before ho's comes to mind lol) and for your other question an opener involving the two of you can be risky and may tred onto the lines of " i wanna just be you friend" you get me ? lol anyway man hoped this helped.

The Scotsmen

Sylo
01-19-2009, 07:59 PM
stay together (unless ur approaching a lone target)
be talking to ur wing, turn over your shoulder, ask the set "hey guys, real fast, my friend and i were just debating and (insert opinion question here)"
bam, theyre opened.
now finish the opener and transition.

if its a small mall, spend time in a bunch of stores, u dont wanna look like ur pacing the mall for girls. good luck

Scotsmen
01-19-2009, 08:05 PM
Yeah as sylo said an opinion opener woud be great as a pair then all you need is a simple transtion, just make sure the transition is something you can later turn into a good foreground for the conversation.

lotus360
01-21-2009, 07:14 PM
thanks for the responses guys. im pretty new so im going to be hitting the malls alot to take care of this AA before hitting the clubs.

Smart101
01-24-2009, 02:58 AM
Shoe shops are the best
when i first started sarging i started in malls ect
my best results i got were in shoe shops
look at a pair of shoe/boots for woman and then ask the nearest woman that you want to sarge for her opinion
say its your friends birthday coming up, you could even say its your wingmans sister so they dont think you have a girlfriend.
GL

LoverBoy47
01-24-2009, 03:21 AM
When I'm in the mall I really don't want anyone talking to me, so you really should have something interesting to say. There is absolutely no social circle going on unless you are in some sort of store where people hang out all the time (like Gamestop or something). Going to the mall is a chore for me.. lol.

But other than that, try talking to some store clerks. They are already open!

Quantum_
01-24-2009, 12:11 PM
Spot your set before. Open them by yourself. Have him come in a minute or two later, asking if youd seen the ____ over at _____ store, offering a false time restraint. From there, he'll have to begin distracting the friend(s) of the target.. its not hard to do, just converse with them. The goal would be to have you and your target conversing one on one, with him taking care of any targets. Remember to.. the mall is probably one of the easiest places to get a "instadate".. theres so much to do in the mall.. after comfort and attraction is built it shouldnt be hard to ask her to go check out something in some store with you, help you pick out something, or go to the foodcourt. Good luck.

Quantum